Memorable Wrestlemania themes.

TomJones233

• Paid Members

The original 80s/early 90s WM theme was always brilliant, and very distinctive (I could probably hum/doot-doot it), but this later-era one is my favourite, because I'm a fan of Gabriel, because it's a theme they should have used long before WM23, and also because it shows a bit of flexibility on the part of WWE, not going straight for the latest thing because they've got a deal on to promote it:

• Paid Members

Peter Gabriel's "Big Time" is my number 1 all day long. Felt so unique after years of Nu-Metal, though I'll always give Limp Bizkit a pass.

I used to love those video packages they'd do at the end of each show too, though I'm not sure what year was the last to have them. Wrestlemania 21 with the wrong Big Time holds a place in my heart.

• Paid Members

Only one winner here. Easy Lover by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey.

Honourable mention to @TomJones233's shout of WM28 though, great tune. I consider that to be the last WM that had a proper 'big time' main event (notwithstanding the rematch the following year).

Edited by garynysmon