Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

The debut show of Tamar Community Wrestling featuring Softground Wrestling alumni Tate Mayfairs, Tom Pritchard trained Toby St John, YouTube sensation Omega Luke and three time UKFF British Wrestler of the Year nominee Danny Boy Johnson.

• Paid Members

Nice little career retrospective, this. I really like Waltman, he's always engaging when he talks on stuff like this and particularly when talking about Scott Hall.

The 'Bitch' promo

Given it's the anniversary of the passing of Jim Neidhart, here's my favourite Hart Foundation promo. It's just a TV spot but Neidhart is a riot here. He was a big help in Bret clearly getting more comfortable as the years went on. The talker of the team. His cackle is still so fun, I get such a kick out of heel 80's Hart Foundation.

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

This popped up in my YouTube recommendations earlier so thought I’d watch it. It’s a Jerry Lawler interview from before WCW died and he’s supposedly talking about their future. He touches on the subject briefly and the rest is him waffling on about tits, bikinis and what he finds sexy. Seems like you could take a snippet of almost any interview with this deviant and he’ll have found a way to turn it sexual.

23 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

This popped up in my YouTube recommendations earlier so thought I’d watch it. It’s a Jerry Lawler interview from before WCW died and he’s supposedly talking about their future. He touches on the subject briefly and the rest is him waffling on about tits, bikinis and what he finds sexy. Seems like you could take a snippet of almost any interview with this deviant and he’ll have found a way to turn it sexual.

I seem to recall that he shared in this interview that Jerry Jarrett had told him about going to talk to WCW or Turner people and realised he'd be throwing money away if he tried to get involved at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

This is fucking weird. It feels like either motion capture for games shouldn't exist yet, or that the wrestlers are only in the 90s because they time travelled from the 80s. There's just something really jarring and out of place about seeing the New Gen cast do this kind of stuff.