Band Aid 89 was the best one.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

That's the Stock Aitken & Waterman one isn't it? Kylie & Jason do the "Well tonight than God it's them instead of you" bit. Better than Bonio. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Butch, you’ve done this thread more than there have been Band Aid versions. And yes, it’s the best one because it also contains the Stansfield Grunt. 

8 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It was in December last year as well. Is watching band aid a Christmas tradition for you Butch?

Fuck off. 

Fuck off. 

Yes. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It was in December last year as well. Is watching band aid a Christmas tradition for you Butch?

Also. My main Christmas tradition is that I post this video on the 1st of December every year on Facebook. Its my personal Houchen's hard on joke. 

13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Also. My main Christmas tradition is that I post this video on the 1st of December every year on Facebook. Its my personal Houchen's hard on joke. 

I reckon you’ve watched this clip nearly as often as @Mr Lawrencewatches Jock Stewart clips. 

• Paid Members

I've been thinking about this Today, and I know it's meant to make people feel lucky and grateful for what they have and take for granted, but "Tonight, thank God it's them instead of you" feels like such a cunty line taken in isolation.

Might as well say, "phew, at least it's not us, fuck 'em".