What did you listen to this year?

Lorne Malvo

Double post rules for me are 24 hours between posts are fine. Mine was 23 hours. I just think that threads get clogged up with shite that could’ve gone in one post. It turns threads into a chat room and not a discussion. Especially when they’re replies to posts just agreeing with someone. (I bet some funny person will quote that last bit)

33 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Idles are on my good list purely for the best line from a song in 2020: 'I see a lot of gammon in the village'

Hmm. Personal opinion and all that but I don’t think it’s as good as “Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt” from Boris Johnson Is A Fucking Cunt by Kunt And The Gang. 

17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I just listened to folklore ( late to the party I know). Not really my thing. Is evermore all slow mopey songs as well? If so I'll give it a miss.

I gave the first album a go too and I’m with you. It’s not bad by any stretch, but I remember when I first discovered Bon Iver too. As I saw someone on Twitter saying, “the new Taylor Swift stuff is just Phoebe Bridgers for people who’s parents are still together”. 

Are we using this thread for our albums of the year too? Spotify decided to delete all my downloaded albums back in October but luckily I’ve got my spreadsheet so I’m ready to go.