AEW Video Games

Merzbow

I just had my first truly excellent match that lasted upwards of ten minutes between Black & Darby in a Lights Out Match. I did give up trying to use the table though, they're awful. Thumbtacks though, they're presented just right.

I wish there was pre-match option to select just which weapons will be under the ring etc like you can on the WWE games. It helps curate the match better to suit whoever is in it. Pre-match options in general are missing, where's my Tornado Tag or the abilty to make a match submission only?

Edited by Merzbow

8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I just had my first truly excellent match that lasted upwards of ten minutes between Black & Darby in a Lights Out Match. I did give up trying to use the table though, they're awful. Thumbtacks though, they're presented just right.

I wish there was pre-match option to select just which weapons will be under the ring etc like you can on the WWE games. It helps curate the match better to suit whoever is in it. Pre-match options in general are missing, where's my Tornado Tag or the abilty to make a match submission only?

I sent some feedback on my beta testing to the thq team telling them that they tables are unusable and far too delicate and collapsing I do hope enough people dislike to hopefully get it fixed 

3 minutes ago, Only_The_Strong_Survive said:

For all its flaws it still looks a blast. 

Thinking of getting it as a casual pick up and play. PS5 or Switch? 

Well PS5 is always going to be better isn't it. But if you play on the go Switch might be worth it as it doesn't have any modes missing.

Might be worth seeing how Switch does with the Stadium Stampede though.

1 minute ago, Egg Shen said:

Has it been available anywhere at that price?

I want it digitially, looked on cdkeys but it's always out of stock.

I haven't seen it at that price point yet, but I imagine it will at some point. Hopefully, anyway. Or maybe it'll come to Gamepass.

37 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

If anybody sees the game for £20-£25 on Xbox (digital), please do post it in here!

https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/AEW%3A-Fight-Forever-Digital-Download-Key-(Xbox-One{47}Series-X).html?setCurrencyId=1&variation=701&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqs6lBhCxARIsAG8YcDggnnU9UxPBl3-qpITbj2iMhVPNfp-QiIRlOR1bS1TVZF1AtExtZdcaAha7EALw_wcB

£27.50 if you use a VPN. Physical is about 33 from hit

• 1 month later...