UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje - Oct 24 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

are you sure? the prelims are also being shown on BT Sports 2 tomorrow afternoon 5pm-7pm.

They'll probably be shown for free on the Box Office channel then the channel with scramble at 7pm if you haven't paid. Sky does the same for its boxing PPV's.

25 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

The prelims are fucking amazing for this card anyway so putting them out for free when you get them as part of the package when you fork out for the ppv is just abit of a kick in the dick. when do they EVER usually feel nice and put the prelims on youtube for free. They are normally on bt sports before the main card.

They've put the prelims out there for free to try and funnel some more sales through, obviously. It ain't rocket science.ย 

When you buy a UFC PPV, you're paying for the PPV section of the card. That's how it's always worked.ย 

55 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Christ, never seen this before. How badly do you think he wanted to do this in the McGregor fight?

ย 

Fuck me that is terrifying. I am predicting justin goes in strong and scores the knock out in either round 2/3..... Shit the bed though i am another level nervous about this one.

• Paid Members

I'm being slow, here. Why did Michael Chandler weigh in?

Edit: just seen he's on official standby for the main event. Been out of the loop for a little while with the UFC. When did they start doing that? I know they've built cards so that there are natural replacements in the past, but to have a fighter officially on standby all the way up to weigh ins ... I can't remember them doing that.ย 

Edited by Chunk

I don't know if you have all seen, But there is some MAJOR controversy over Khabib not making weight and being over & the ufc covering it up.
If you watch Khabib weighing in the guy doing the scales is super shifty and moves the scales before anyone can look/comment.
On top of that i know it's been mentioned breifly above but Khabib looks incredibly angry/pissed off as he comes out, I know he isn't normally the life and soul of the party but even i watched and said too my missus he looks like he is being held there at gun point.ย 

ย 

• Paid Members

Nice one Al. I wouldโ€™ve done the chippy tea thing but my missus doneย me a big fat steak.

D0-CC6-CFA-537-F-47-F6-A5-F6-BB599676-EE

Iโ€™ve gone Khabib by decision, Cannonier by KO abc Ankalaev by KO in the poll. Pretty much 50/50 on all of them though and I struggled with Whittaker vs Cannonier especially. Just gone with my gut there but it still seems like we donโ€™t really know enough about Cannonier yet.ย 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Nice one Al. I wouldโ€™ve done the chippy tea thing but my missus doneย me a big fat steak.

D0-CC6-CFA-537-F-47-F6-A5-F6-BB599676-EE

Iโ€™ve gone Khabib by decision, Cannonier by KO abc Ankalaev by KO in the poll. Pretty much 50/50 on all of them though and I struggled with Whittaker vs Cannonier especially. Just gone with my gut there but it still seems like we donโ€™t really know enough about Cannonier yet.ย 

A medium rare steak, when it's on offer, is a much better choice Wand.ย