New game show ideas.

Thunderplex

• Paid Members

Bored at work, so I've designed a new game show.  It's aimed at the slot formerly used by Michael Barrymore.

Bottoms up.  Presented by the lovely Miss Debbie McGee, the game is based around contestants throwing pound coins at my bare arse.  Any I catch get split 50/50 with the contestant.  There's a bonus round with 2 pound coins, and the grand finale where the winner gets a crisp £5.00 note to make into an aeroplane and launch that in.

Anyone else have an idea to bring Saturday Nights back to the age of entertainment?

Edited by Thunderplex

I do keep hoping the trend for turning arcade games in to shows like Tipping Point or that one where they roll a coin down the moving black and white track will lead to some more ideas being robbed from the arcade.

Celebrity Whack A Mole. D-list celebrities pop up out of holes and contestants have to twat them as hard as possible with an oversized mallet.

The Claw. A huge glass claw machine is filled with the same crap celebrities from Whack A Mole as prizes, they're preferably still injured. Contestants manoeuvre the claw, shaped like a giant hand, and must pick up a celebrity, each being assigned a different monetary value. The claw is replaced each round with increasingly hilarious oversized hands, the final round played using the specially constructed Beadle Claw.

The Change. It's a big fuck off change machine. Contestants put a giant quid in the top and have to catch all the 2p coins that fly out of the bottom. Any that are dropped are scooped up by ferral children and the total they collect is deducted from the players earnings.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

That reads like a Rodger Mellie cartoon plex.

Also is the childish pun about "the slot formerly used by Michael Barrymore" before talking about your arse intentionally? 

I'm sure I have no idea to what you are referring to.....

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Imagine a cross between Telly Addicts and Noels House Party...

Addicts House Party sounds more like a documentary.

Extreme Tic Tac Toe

a massive board of naughts and crosses where the contests place celebrity noughts (the cast of Towie) and crosses (The cast of the Real Housewives of Cheshire, or whatever it’s called) on the board. But get 3 in a row and the losing celebs full through a trap door into a used hypodermic needle pit. Hosted by Justin Lee Collins on ITV2

I’d like to see a reboot of Mr And Mrs, maybe questions could be based around their wedding day photos and the contestants have to reinact a particular photo. 

I probably haven’t explained it well, would a visual representation help?

22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’d like to see a reboot of Mr And Mrs, maybe questions could be based around their wedding day photos and the contestants have to reinact a particular photo. 

I probably haven’t explained it well, would a visual representation help?

Good idea, but I think Schofield and Willoughby need replacing. Probably best for a presenter with a bit of flair to them.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

The Golden Sh*t?

That would be the ultimate UKFF show, scatologicaly obsessed as we seem to be around here. 

Except for Steve who'd probably turn his back to the TV when it's on.