The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I use Flickr 

I just tried using the link to the pic and the address on the pic, and neither worked. I fucking hate not understanding things!

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

I just tried using the link to the pic and the address on the pic, and neither worked. I fucking hate not understanding things!

What I do (on my phone)is click on the pic once you’ve uploaded it, copy the url, and paste it here and it’ll automatically embed. 

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

What I do (on my phone)is click on the pic once you’ve uploaded it, copy the url, and paste it here and it’ll automatically embed. 

IMG_20240613_204824

I'll be darned that actually worked. Here's my face, I'm in France at my fiancés (that happened in March, I probably should have mentioned that), I spend a lot of time now on a farm now with two border collies, a dickhead of a cat and it's in the middle of nowhere. Things are going ok, I still struggle with issues in my legs (developed blood clots, makes getting about a mare occasionally). Still gigging when I can physically do it. Financially everything still sucks a bit but mentally I'm a lot more happier than the last few times I ever came into off topic to have a rant about how miserable my mental health was... Oh I took the pic because I actually thought I looked nice, wasn't really worth all the faff tbh... My aim is to hopefully one day just move over here eventually.

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

I'm mega envious of your hair, @Chili; mine have usually been reduced to a forest of split ends before then. 

(Possibly Nature's way of saying I should be trying the mullet I've been too cowardly to commit to for over 30 years.)

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Chili said:

How do you post photos on here, I've tried IBB, imgur, regular links. Nothing!

If you're a paido you can upload stuff directly. 

• Awards Moderator

Not long got back from a lovely couple of weeks in Greece. Here’s a photo of me on the second-to-last night which absolutely didn’t come back to bite me on the arse during the next day’s tumultuous ferry ride. Fucking Ouzo.

IMG_6886.thumb.jpeg.5342d84569fa448faa96646a93aec9be.jpeg

Edited by Frankie Crisp