The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Mate, it’s wrestling. 

I think if the last few days have taught us anything, it's that it's more than just wrestling to me.

Hear Cody Rhodes GIF by Andre Arkade

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Cody Rhodes may not be the guy they want to put the title on. If he is they can do it at another point, but at Wrestlemania it's about special spectacular moments you will never forget and The Rock vs Roman Reigns is that. 

I hope the majority on here make sure you get to nursery school on time tomorrow

I don't really mind what they do, as long as it's not a triple threat. As has been said above, it was fine at Mania 20 and 30 because the singles matches were meh, very meh in the case of Orton v Batista but this is different. People want to see Reigns v Rock and Reigns v Cody.  

Edited by AndyUK

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I hope the majority on here make sure you get to nursery school on time tomorrow

Well of course, we wouldn’t want our kids to get there late would we, that’s bad parenting.

Anyway, I don’t think much of Dwayne’s US attempt at Peaky Blinders 

IMG_2813.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s just an advert for his overpriced gym clobber. The Rock is sound, leave him alone nobheads.

No horses in my gym.*

The Rock used to be sound. I have a suspicion he'd be awful these days. I bet he uses the words 'disruptor' and 'masterbrand' unironically.

Cena's where you go for WWE legend good eggery these days. 

*I don't go to the gym 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Lads. Lads. LADS.

Hear me out.

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

We've been thinking about this all wrong.

How about... Night 1 is Seth v Roman for all the marbles and Cody v Rock. 

Seth and Roman have been ripping strips off each other for weeks. Cody and Rock have this newfound beef.

Roman wins (obviously, Seth is shit) and Cody wins - at some point during Cody/Rock the Bloodline try and fuck about and the show ends with Cody/Rock fighting off Roman/Jimmy/Solo together (also planting the seeds for Rock/Roman down the line).

Night 2, Cody vs Roman. Everyone's happy. 

No, I don't really know why Cody's Night 1 isn't for a title when he won the Rumble. Shut up.

Honestly though, I'm genuinely fascinated how they unpick the pickle they've got themselves into. I watched Raw in full just now and I have zero idea what their direction is.

What a strange Mania.

Elimination Chamber ends with Sami Zayn in the ring, which then gets hit by a lightning bolt and then he’s gone.

Two weeks later he appears on stage with a DeLorean, and with the Undisputed title.

Turns out the lightning bolt turned the Chamber into a time machine which sent him back in time a year or so, he changed the events from last year and won the title, and now, even though none of the fans can remember it, he’s champion and has been for a year, which all the wrestlers acknowledge as being what happened.

WM is then easy enough - Rock v Roman for head of the table, and Sami v Cody for the belt.

Welcome to the WWE Multiverse of Madness. Simples!

Edited by FourtyTwo

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gooner said:

The way you flubbed that zinger suggests you need it more than most.

• Paid Members

The best thing The Rock has done in decades is the body-swap comedy in his two Jumanji films. Answer seems obvious. Somehow, Cody ends up in The Rock’s body, and then Cody - as The Rock - finishes his story by beating Roman at Wrestlemania. Problem solved.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Gooner said:

Come on now, you can do better then that. I have faith in you. 

Ironic as I don’t think anyone has faith in you when you’re 0-2.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I get some of you like to stick together. Bravery in numbers. 

What’s brave about numbers? Did you mean strength in numbers? Dev’s a grown man, he doesn’t need anyone’s back up.