The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Posted (edited)

Imagine still wanting Cody to "finish his story" if the Rock is around.

He can wait until next year, that's the match right there.

Although as said above, I do have a feeling they might go with that at EC in Australia, got a stadium to fill haven't they?!

Edited by The King of Old School

Wrestlemania is a two night event, so if the match is to take place there, there’s no reason they can’t do this match one night, and Reigns/Cody on the next night. 

I guess Elimination Chamber is possible, although it doesn’t feel the most appropriate event for a Rock/Reigns match. Maybe they have Cody win the belt in Australia instead, then do Rock/Reigns, Seth/McIntyre and Cody/Punk at Mania?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Wrestlemania is a two night event, so if the match is to take place there, there’s no reason they can’t do this match one night, and Reigns/Cody on the next night. 

I guess Elimination Chamber is possible, although it doesn’t feel the most appropriate event for a Rock/Reigns match. Maybe they have Cody win the belt in Australia instead, then do Rock/Reigns, Seth/McIntyre and Cody/Punk at Mania?

Bit of an anti-climax for Romans title run though isn't it?

But if they were to go down that route, I think Rock/Reigns, Seth/Punk & Cody/Orton would be better.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members

I just saw the clips of Rock's promo on IG. Was he blown up for the whole promo or just the head of the table bit? Man sounded fucking exhausted. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

He had a 30 second fight with Jinder before the "head of the table" line so was knackered from that 😂

Ah, that makes sense now. I didn't see that part knocking about so my conclusions were that Rock may be needing the old O2 cylinder before and after he tackles Roman. 

Oh Christmas.

The Rock to cost Roman the title at Royal Rumble. Cody faces Orton and Rock faces Roman at Mania, and everyone pretends its what they always wanted because of the Cody/Legacy angle and Rock saying some cod-Fast and Furious line like 'this isn't about titles uce, this is about... FAMILY!'

They should definitely do Rock/Roman if they have the option, obviously, but as someone who's more invested in Cody this isn't exactly tickling my pickle. The Rock hasn't been great the last few decades on the mic, gets blown up in the ring and will ask even Roman to slow down in the ring. 

Oh well. I'm glad everyone else will be having a lovely time.

Cody should have won the title last year.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Duke said:

Twitter IWC trying to talk themselves into believing the Rock is coming back to work Elimination Chamber and not Mania.

It's possible. There was some talk a couple of weeks ago that the Australian government/tourist board/something or other were trying to convince WWE to book The Rock. If somebody else is footing the bill for it, I can see WWE not waiting until Mania.

If they can get two matches out of him, which I doubt, it could kill two birds with one stone if he works Roman at Elimination Chamber and CM Punk to main event one night of Wrestlemania.

Edited by BomberPat

9 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

It's possible. There was some talk a couple of weeks ago that the Australian government/tourist board/something or other were trying to convince WWE to book The Rock. If somebody else is footing the bill for it, I can see WWE not waiting until Mania.

If they can get two matches out of him, which I doubt, it could kill two birds with one stone if he works Roman at Elimination Chamber and CM Punk to main event one night of Wrestlemania.

Yeah the EC talk hasn't come out of nowhere, so it's not completely out of the question. But it does feel a little mad to think a Rock/Roman match could happen anywhere other than Mania.

6 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Oh, to be in the room when they explain to CM Punk that, due to The Rock coming back, the Mania Main Events will be Rock vs. Roman on Night One and Cody vs. Roman on Night Two.

IMG_7366.thumb.webp.bbc74288a84c6e31a23cb7a43cebec7f.webp

I think he's still in his zen phase.

It'll be when he gets bumped from the Summerslam main event because Brock is back that he'll get sacked for cracking Tozawa over the head with one of his converse or something.

28 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

God, I hope not. The last Rock/Punk match wasn’t very good, and to see them attempt it again after around a decade really doesn’t appeal to me.