The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

3 minutes ago, mim731 said:

I don't think it matters, given the cadence and phrasing of certain "anonymous" sources on the state of WWE in the wake of the Vince allegations, I have a feeling Mox won't be back in the WWE fold anytime soon. 

You're almost certainly correct, but I would point you in the direction of some of the comments CM Punk has made over the years on the record about WWE/HHH.   As ever in wrestling, never say never.  And if you were HHH and weren't up to your eyes in Vince shit, and were thinking about the next few years of WWE and what might make money, a Shield reunion would be near the top of your list surely.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell lads. Hogan came home, Warrior came home, Bret came home, fucking Bruno came home. You can’t write off anyone coming back just because they’ve wink wink nudge nudged anything bad about the top brass. Or openly slagged them off. Or testified against them in a court of law.

Business is business.

12 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Go on. One more person suggest that Roman is retaining at Wrestlemania, due to a Seth heel turn or otherwise. I fucking dare you.

IMG_7605.thumb.jpeg.40cfca5abfc9d5f637094102426811df.jpeg

I wonder if 'conflicting emotions' has ever been listed as Cause-Of-Death on an official death certificate?

I guess we'll find out if Mox returns to reform The Shield against Cody and his mates.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I guess we'll find out if Mox returns to reform The Shield against Cody and his mates.

If Cody, who we all love, suddenly finds himself up against Roman who we hate, reforming The Shield, which we loved, with Seth who (I’m not sure any more) and a returning Deano who no doubt we all love, criss-crossed with the Bloodline, who we hate, with The Rock (who we only hate because he’s opposing Cody) either staying with the ShieldLine or betraying them…. I mean, there’s muddying the waters and there’s 

IMG_3268.jpeg.287101d1c1c4c2385d7aad4c68df2ee7.jpeg

….fuck it, never mind.

Just imagine the heat as Cody is about to hit his 5th Cross Rhodes in a row to seal the long awaited victory only to be smashed in the back with a steel chair as the camera cuts to Seth’s face with his big gormless tongue flopping out of his mouth as he does his “Hahahahaha” villain laugh.

Just now, Mr_Danger said:

Just imagine the heat as Cody is about to hit his 5th Cross Rhodes in a row to seal the long awaited victory only to be smashed in the back with a steel chair as the camera cuts to Seth’s face with his big gormless tongue flopping out of his mouth as he does his “Hahahahaha” villain laugh.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.samaritans.org/

• Paid Members

On the one hand, they could do with investing time and energy in a new top heel. Drews contract is up, Romans slowing down to virtually nothing with each passing year, Raw will look very babyface heavy if Cody and Punk (when he comes back) stay on the show.

On the other hand….. no.