Something has to change!

*renews streaming subscription*

They need to be taught a lesson!

*preorders licenced videogame*

• Paid Members

You know vince will be ranting in his front room about

"there is no sick" 

"I beat Wcw im not jobing to the flu"

The man gets mad if he sneezes. Covid to him was probably just another fight he wanted to win. Hes mad enough to fuck over the Saudis hes mad enough to no sell covid even if his self contracted talent suffer.

Edited by quote the raven

2 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Yeah the 'Outed' her mind set is ridiculous, even using outed in regards to Covid is stupid. It's not something to have to hide. 

Calling Tony a prick for telling his fans why their champion is not on shows is stupid. 

Nobody called him a prick. 

I think it’s a personal choice as to whether someone chooses to release the information, as Renee has now done. Maybe there was a discussion between Jon and Renee before it was released. My view is that she might have kept it to herself if Tony Khan hadn’t put the statement out. 

• Paid Members

Khan's statement is fair enough. He doesn't out anyone but he explains why his World Champion will not be at the shows. There is nothing to be upset about there.

The need to jump on them for everything is worse than QT Marshall.

QT Marshall is like that person who is part of your friendship group but no one can remember who introduced him or when he started hanging around with you, you assume he was at a house party with a different group and when his original group saw him talking to new people they thought "fuck this let's finally be rid of him."

1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Tony Khan ‘outed her’ when he said Moxley couldn’t compete at the tapings. 

He absolutely didn't. There's nothing in that tweet that says the person concerned is Renee Young, and drawing that conclusion is a bit of a reach.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

Its saddening news bit unsurprising, imagine asking a wrestler if they are sick and expecting a legitimate answer! 

i am feeling crap, so just posting this as the aids bit reminded me of it and its one of my favorite south park episodes 

jared fogle rose GIF by South Park

1) stop shitposting gifs. Just watch south Park if you want to, there's no need to share this with everyone else. It's completely unrelated.

2) the subtitles do a handy job of ruining three whole joke anyway, so....