WWE "I havent got aids - I'm Covid positive"

IANdrewDiceClay

To say that Tony Khan 'outed her' is ridiculous. If anything, Khan's post shows that AEW are taking Covid 19 seriously.

Was he supposed to write "Jon Moxley does not want to come to the tapings" or "Jon Moxley's doctor has told him to stay at home" (without mentioning Covid 19)? 🙄

1 hour ago, Truth said:

To say that Tony Khan 'outed her' is ridiculous. If anything, Khan's post shows that AEW are taking Covid 19 seriously.

Was he supposed to write "Jon Moxley does not want to come to the tapings" or "Jon Moxley's doctor has told him to stay at home" (without mentioning Covid 19)? 🙄

Jon Moxley's got a note from his mum excusing him from wrestling. 

• Awards Moderator

Why is this thread about two dozen WWE employees getting COVID now about a tweet Tony Khan did? One of those is more worthy of discussion than the other.

Do WWE contracts prohibit active wrestlers (as opposed to onscreen non-wrestling talent like Renee) confirming they’ve got it? Or would doing so lead to speculation of ‘well, he wrestled that guy, so he must got it, and they teamed the week before, so him as well’ and so on?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Why is this thread about two dozen WWE employees getting COVID now about a tweet Tony Khan did? One of those is more worthy of discussion than the other.

WWE's lack of responsibility over COVID has led to the champion of their biggest competitor likely missing weeks of television and possibly a larger promoted show. That's a pretty big story.

56 minutes ago, Chris B said:

WWE's lack of responsibility over COVID has led to the champion of their biggest competitor likely missing weeks of television and possibly a larger promoted show. That's a pretty big story.

Has it actually been confirmed where she got it from? Because I'm fairly sure no one can actually confirm that.

So people can join the dots all they like, but that's pure speculation.

WWE being irresponsible and generally shit in this situation isn't. That's fact. But to say who got what from who is a waste of time really.

I'd imagine Vince himself would be in serious bother if he catches Covid. He's looked fairly frail in any appearances I've seen him make recently, plus all the roids and hormones he pumps into himself (and has done for decades) can't be great for the body.

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

I see Adam Pearce has mentioned having it in Twitter, is he still with WWE?

Yeah, he even bizarrely served as an on-screen authority figure a few weeks ago on Smackdown. I say "bizarrely" because WWE had never referred to him at all prior to the segments, he was just another suit that occasionally ran out to break up brawls or whatever.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DCW said:

I'd imagine Vince himself would be in serious bother if he catches Covid. He's looked fairly frail in any appearances I've seen him make recently, plus all the roids and hormones he pumps into himself (and has done for decades) can't be great for the body.

He's only a couple of months off being 75.

For all the jokes and stories of no sleep marathons and stifling a sneeze so hard he gives him self an aneurysm he is now in the old and vulnerable category for diseases like this. Being a mad bastard I can't see him being too cautious though.