WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, FLips said:

I beat them but had to use two player summons to help me. Not to sound ungreatful but after 20-30 attempts I have to ask the question, why are so many people putting themselves forward as summons when they're really bad at the boss and die instantly? It's not helping at all.

I wouldn't ever do this myself, but I really laughed at Limmy talking about putting a summon sign down with all his good armour on, then when through the fog gate taking it all off an just doing the lying down emote. 

18 minutes ago, FLips said:

In terms of bosses with achievements attached I now only have Mohg the Omen, Placidusax and Regal Ancestor Spirit (I'm sure I beat Regal and Mohg already though so not sure what that's about).

There are two different bosses called Mohg and two different Ancestor Spirits. Most likely that.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I wouldn't ever do this myself, but I really laughed at Limmy talking about putting a summon sign down with all his good armour on, then when through the fog gate taking it all off an just doing the lying down emote. 

My (least) favourite one today has been someone called "No Hit" who got hit a fucking bunch and died during phase one of the boss. Really thought I was on to a winner with that one.

I beat Placidusax so just Mohg and the Regal Spirit to go.

I used to do that Limmy thing where I’d put the best armour on then appear at the boss with my big flying saucer helmet on and in my undies holding a stick. I also used to help loads finish the game and beat Malenia. I’d also die straight away loads and I’d also drop a red summons at the final boss door and kill them before they had chance to get to the final boss. Alls fair in love and Elden Ring.

• Paid Members

I’ve been working through my Elden Ring achievement list and it’s actually disgusting how much of the game I completely missed the first time around. Bosses I’ve never seen, bosses I did see and ignored and forgot about, entire areas such as the Capital Sewers/Subterranean Shunning Grounds or large parts of the volcano. I’ve activated about 20 new sites of grace since last night.

95 hours I put into that game first time around and I must have only done about 60% of it. 

I’m getting the bug. New Game+ is calling me. I have to fight it the temptation.

• Paid Members

Just seen that Amazon have a cloud gaming service called Luna that has some free games if you're subscribed to Prime. They also let you play Ubisoft and GOG games you own over the cloud via the service.

Free games in the picture, obviously there's a Netfliz style paid service and you can buy individual games.

https://luna.amazon.co.uk

IMG_6354.thumb.png.a6d3022e3a54c4a5aabeb5ac22437822.png

24 minutes ago, FLips said:

I’ve been working through my Elden Ring achievement list and it’s actually disgusting how much of the game I completely missed the first time around. Bosses I’ve never seen, bosses I did see and ignored and forgot about, entire areas such as the Capital Sewers/Subterranean Shunning Grounds or large parts of the volcano. I’ve activated about 20 new sites of grace since last night.

95 hours I put into that game first time around and I must have only done about 60% of it. 

I’m getting the bug. New Game+ is calling me. I have to fight it the temptation.

If you're getting the DLC then don't go into NG+, you need a save file with Mohg dead and getting back to there is a loooong trek.

• Paid Members

I got covid a day or so ago and it’s kicking my ass

So I decided to get a nice chill game to pass the time In between coughing my guts up.

That game was and is Jurassic  park evolution 2.  Nice dinosaur park building sim.

My life has been ruined by my need to get ever path/ fence / power line straight. Stuff the dinosaurs the park must line up! 

Completed Shin Megami Tensei V Vengeance (new story route) and had a great time for the majority. 

Took a little over 50 hours which I think is the sweet spot for mainline SMT games and I'm looking forward to future NG+ playthroughs for all the endings. 

Spoiler

The final battle with Lucifer (not sure if different endings have different bosses) is why I bloody love the mainline series.

Got my arse handed to me at first but reworked my build and finished off with a great battle coming down to just the MC and Lucifer (rest of my party wiped) and finally taking him down with one last push.

All while about 4 levels below him. Screw guides, working out your own strategy is half the fun.

Still not perfect (as usual SMT rarely land an ending, though maybe others are better than the one I got) but a great improvement over the original, imo. 

Got a parcel from Limited Run Games a couple days ago and have been having a blast with this

I've wanted it for ages and managed to finally get in in a sale

If you like Sunset Riders and Charles Bronson, you may just like this 

• Paid Members

I picked it up last week. It's a very well made game. It's remarkable how much it's been censored for the Switch release. I missed the special edition with Maximum Bondage as the bonus character as well.