WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

24 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

You absolutely should. Number 2 in particular has some of the best and most inventive level design I've seen in a game.

9 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I'd say I prefer Prey to Dishonored, coming from the same developers but both are masterclasses in how to craft a game world with so, so many ways to traverse it and meet it's challenges. I just wish they'd be given the Thief IP to play with as the reboot of that was pretty poor.

I agree with both of these. But fuck, buy both games if you can afford to, @waters44. They're available at very low prices these days, particularly if you buy them pre-owned. 

• Paid Members

All those extra Mario Kart tracks coming back sound cool as well. Some of them are from that horrific pay to play mobile app they put out a while back, but it's still pretty good. 

32 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I agree with both of these. But fuck, buy both games if you can afford to, @waters44. They're available at very low prices these days, particularly if you buy them pre-owned. 

They are also on Game Pass.

Dishonored 2 is great and I am pretty sure its one of the games that has received an FPS boost. Although its a few years old now, it still looks stunning if you ask me because of the art style.

14 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

Currently replaying Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok as it appeared on GamePass. I played it originally on the Vita around 2013, so my memory is a bit hazy after the second trial. Amazing game. Play it!!!

It's a lot of fun, isn't it? I didn't get into the sequel when I played it first time round on Vita, so I'm keen to give that another try. 

15 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

Currently replaying Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok as it appeared on GamePass. I played it originally on the Vita around 2013, so my memory is a bit hazy after the second trial. Amazing game. Play it!!!

I did, and became immediately unglued when the visual novel/detective game turned into a nigh-impossible shooting gallery for the "trial."

41 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

I own the trilogy on PS4, I watched the anime first so the first game was completely ruined for me as I knew all the culprits before hand. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Got some Nike and Adidas treads in the trailer obviously it would be Hike and Adihash or something it was proper GTA. Besides that ain’t Vice City and I want Vice City!

Although that said, surely it's logical Rockstar could get them on board with some clobber, they'd surely see the value in that. Especially as you can buy Adidas ranges in FIFA Volta.

• Paid Members

Finished Unpacking tonight. It's such a good game, and tells a really nice story through the stuff you unpack and the places you live. The song over the end credits is really nice as well. So good to chill out to. 

• Paid Members

Capcom have an announcement scheduled this weekend to coincide with their Capcom Pro Tour event. People are speculating that it's either something to do with the 35th anniversary of Street Fighter, or the much rumoured announcement of Street Fighter 6. 

09-street-fighter-35th-anniversary.webp