Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 6 Paid Members Posted March 6 Long May You Run - The Stills-Young Band Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 6 Paid Members Posted March 6 I know The Book of Love has been covered loads of times and that I'm predisposed to like anything by Olivia Rodrigo, but I think this is a really good version. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted March 6 Paid Members Posted March 6 (edited) Lodger is a properly solid album. World went to shit after Bowie died. Edited March 6 by Gus Mears Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 9 Paid Members Posted March 9 Put A Woman In Charge - Keb' Mo' ft. Roseanne Cash Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 9 Paid Members Posted March 9 The definitive version Quote
Chili Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Haven't heard this in a while and came on whilst I was studying. The verses are the best bit for me. They sound wonderful. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.