Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 13 Awards Moderator Posted March 13 I think, from time to time, we should all enjoy the UKFF’s favourite and the greatest song of the 1990s Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 18 Paid Members Posted March 18 Commendable version of a top ten favorite of mine. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 18 Author Paid Members Posted March 18 Can't fuck with Jerry Reed. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 18 Paid Members Posted March 18 I put it in the covers thread, but it should be in here too. Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - Pancho & Lefty Quote
SaitoRyo Posted March 19 Posted March 19 12 hours ago, Carbomb said: I put it in the covers thread, but it should be in here too. Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - Pancho & Lefty I still prefer the Townes Van Zandt version(s), but I cannot hate on Willie and Merle. It's such a good song. The Emmylou Harris version is lovely, too. Anyway, a song: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.