Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

41 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Let us all enjoy this glorious moment of Super Frank being back at the Bridge, before the losses, losing the dressing room by December and inevitable firing early next year. 

It's the latter part I'm really looking forward to. 1-0 down at half time? Adepto adhæsit in, lads! 

Edited by hallicks
Latin

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Lampard is in at Chelsea. Get the popcorn ready.

Also Atletico have spent 126m euros on Joao Felix. Man City have paid Rodri's 70m euro release.

Griezmann to Barca will probably be announced next, today perhaps.

What do we think of these Neymar to Barca rumours? Sounds like a load of bollocks to me, his camp trying to drum up something out of nothing. Obviously he's a world class talent, but I can't see Barca paying the sort of money he'd cost (especially after what they've spent already this summer) when they have an abundance of attacking talent and can do without the added bullshit Neymar brings. Plus, he's picking up injuries now.

• Paid Members

Derby have appointed Phillip Cocu. One of those little oddities in football that he's far more qualified for the Chelsea job than Lampard. Impressive appointment. Championship profile continues to grow.

17 hours ago, David said:

I see we've just signed Sherwin Seedorf from Wolves, who'll line up alongside Devante Cole, son of former United striker Andy. Any other former greats who have relatives who know how to play a bit?

Both have been at Bradford, not at the same time, and were terrible. we punted Cole off quick sharp after about 3 months. Sherwin was on loan at the start of last season and was woeful. but then the entire team was woeful.

hopefully he fares better up there. I've a lot of time for Motherwell.

• Paid Members

I'll back up @Ricc1PW's view of Devante Cole. He was at Oakwell and was woeful. He's lightening quick though, like shit off a shovel, but his end product was almost none existent.

Talking of other kid's of former "greats", we had George Moncur, son of former West Ham player John Moncur until January of last year, when he went to Luton. He's a classic example of a player having a god gifted talent, but not having the application to make the most of it. We got1 good game in every 6 appearances from him at best. Also, from what I can gather, his dad is really hands on with his career and was often of the phone to his manager demanding to know why the club wasn't building a team around him, which I can imagine went down well.

Just remembered we had Rob Lee's lad Elliott Lee a few years ago too. He was very similar to his mate, the afore mentioned George Moncur, in respect to his good games to appearance ratio. It may have been the way we played at the time though, as he went to Luton and was decent by all accounts.

Edited by Cod Eye

12 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Talking of other kid's of former "greats", we had George Moncur, son of former West Ham player John Moncur until January of last year, when he went to Luton. He's a classic example of a player having a god gifted talent, but not having the application to make the most of it. We got1 good game in every 6 appearances from him at best. Also, from what I can gather, his dad is really hands on with his career and was often of the phone to his manager demanding to know why the club wasn't building a team around him, which I can imagine went down well.

Ha. Andrew Cole made a visit to our training ground to talk to Phil Parkinson about why we weren't picking Devante Cole, and not playing to his strength's. he was soon shipped off to fleetwood in a swap deal, we took Jamie Proctor. who was much better.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

Ha. Andrew Cole made a visit to our training ground to talk to Phil Parkinson about why we weren't picking Devante Cole, and not playing to his strength's. he was soon shipped off to fleetwood in a swap deal, we took Jamie Proctor. who was much better.

How's O'Donnell been doing in goal for you lot? 

• Paid Members

Steve Bruce in the frame for the Newcastle job! Fucking hell, why doesn't Mike Ashley call round to every Newcastle fan's house and shit on their living room carpet while he's at it?