Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Really annoying watching Bristol smartly reinvest the Kelly money knowing we're going to sell Jarrod Bowen for a fortune at some point and 95% of the income is disappearing down a black hole.

Karma for digging up the Windass shit at half-time in May.

@PunkStep you were right, but as above we had to sell the other England U21 (Kelly) to help fund it.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members

Okay, City, now I have to say something. You've been doing dynamite in terms of incomings this week, but now you've brought two goalies in. After the season Max O'Leary has had in the firing line, what in the actual fuck. Either Maenpaa is still fucked, Max is going out on loan or he's put a request in, that's the only way this move makes any sense.

• Paid Members

We've bid £40m for Zaha. Love the audacity of our club at times. I reckon we left the extra quid in the trolley at Asda, so we couldn't make our infamous trolling bid of £40,000,001.

Wilf's brother talking a lot about hoping Palace will allow his dream move. I think it'll happen, will probably take somebody along the lines of Chambers to be included as makeweight- which I think will make perfect sense for all involved.

1 hour ago, seph said:

Okay, City, now I have to say something. You've been doing dynamite in terms of incomings this week, but now you've brought two goalies in. After the season Max O'Leary has had in the firing line, what in the actual fuck. Either Maenpaa is still fucked, Max is going out on loan or he's put a request in, that's the only way this move makes any sense.

Suspect he may go out to L1 or promoted Champs team.

Bentley,  Maenpaa and Gilmartin as Coach/Gk cover is plenty. Max needs games.

Shrewd so far and yes Da Silva was u21 Left Back.

Kalas tomorrow apparently.  We've an embarrassing amount of talent at the moment.. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, patiirc said:

Suspect he may go out to L1 or promoted Champs team.

Bentley,  Maenpaa and Gilmartin as Coach/Gk cover is plenty. Max needs games.

That's not it. It's the consistency with which he has been passed over window-to-window that's irksome.

2 minutes ago, seph said:

That's not it. It's the consistency with which he has been passed over window-to-window that's irksome.

He's not yet 23, so figure this season on loan, then Bentley vs Max for number 1 next season.  

Not sure what you mean regarding being passed by as he's still developing 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, patiirc said:

He's not yet 23, so figure this season on loan, then Bentley vs Max for number 1 next season.  

Not sure what you mean regarding being passed by as he's still developing 

Considering the prominence that he's had last season and the performances that he delivered, surely it must annoy him to not figure more in the team's plans, especially as Frankie Fielding moved on to Millwall.

Edited by seph

13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

We've bid £40m for Zaha. Love the audacity of our club at times. I reckon we left the extra quid in the trolley at Asda, so we couldn't make our infamous trolling bid of £40,000,001.

Wilf's brother talking a lot about hoping Palace will allow his dream move. I think it'll happen, will probably take somebody along the lines of Chambers to be included as makeweight- which I think will make perfect sense for all involved.

Want to explain how you can afford Zaha at an estimated £60-£80m buddy? 

From what I understand that’ll be double your transfer budget for the summer on one player.

• Paid Members

That's why we've bid £40m.

I don't believe the £40m funds story anyway. Why would the club 'share' that with the press as they know the negative reaction it'd get from the fans? Plus, funds from selling players will add to that, Chambers being part of the Zaha deal adds up in particular.

Yeah, it’s a weird one. For what it’s worth, I just can’t see them getting him for less than £65m and fair enough. Palace hold all the cards. But as has been reported, that is over your entire budget on one player. Which would be madness, although the way things are, I can see Arsenal being a bit mental on this one and just doing all they can to get him. It’ll annoy the fuck out of me, not going to lie.

Palace without Zaha could go down. So that’s another wedge of money they’d lose. They can charge what they want really.

sure you’ve seen this but it’s really interesting 

Edited by SuperBacon
Edit

I can see Palace selling their best player for £10m less than what they sold the England u21 right back for.

Teams will be feeding the media all sorts of bull shit in regards of what they have to spend. Every itk journo for Liverpool has been fed the same story about us not spending more than £20m this summer. That may be so but last year the same people were saying Klopp was happy with Karius.