Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Ā 

In other news, how the fuck is Unai Emery still Arsenal manager? Is it a masterplan to unite ALL Arsenal fans after years of division? Because that is certainly working- I do not know a singleĀ Arsenal fan that thinks he should stay.Ā 

Would you or other Goooners accept Poch as his replacement?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Would you or other Goooners accept Poch as his replacement?

100% yes.

I'd say the Arsenal fans against it are a very small minority and are too young to remember how funny it was seeing Sol Campbell make the move. Oh, and you get the odd idiot that thinks Poch isn't good enough because he hasn't won anything. Lord give me strength.

Not gonna happen, though.Ā 

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

As good as Poch is, he didn't win anything at Spurs andĀ had much better players there. No idea what he will do with the current squad at Arsenal. I don't think it's aĀ guaranteed fix. Same applies if he goes to United

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

100% yes.

I'd say the Arsenal fans against it are a very small minority and are too young to remember how funny it was seeing Sol Campbell make the move. Oh, and you get the odd idiot that thinks Poch isn't good enough because he hasn't won anything. Lord give me strength.

Not gonna happen, though.Ā 

You can hand on your heart say that you never ever slagged off Poch for never winning anything then? *Punkstep scrambles to delete loads of tweets*

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

You can hand on your heart say that you never ever slagged off Poch for never winning anything then? *Punkstep scrambles to delete loads of tweets*

Ha! I don't thinkĀ I've said that. Always felt he's never been backed enough to take Spurs to the next level. I definitely called him a cuck at one point and stand by that.Ā 

Just now, Murtz said:

Vieira in?

Highly doubtful, he's not been great. Ljungberg temporarily with Nuno or Arteta most likely candidates for permanent replacement.Ā 

BUT THEY'VE NOT WON ANY TROPHIES ETC ETC

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Best decision for the club, the guys been absolutely rotten and has no grasp of playing football outside of La Liga.Ā 

Did he even have a grasp inside La Liga though? He never had a top four finish in 3 1/2 seasons with Sevilla. They immediately finished top 4 the season after he left and in 3 out of the 6 seasons before he joined them. He did fare better at Valencia before, though.

His reputation was pretty much built on the three Europa League wins. But one thing to remember- what happens when you win Europa League? You qualify for Champions League. Therefore to have won the Europa League three years on the trot, his Sevilla exited at the CL group stages two years running. He then managed to lose a one-team league with PSG at his first attempt and needed Ā£450m to be spent on two world class players to recapture it on his second attempt.

Edited by PunkStep

This decision should have taken place at the end of last season, but glad its finally done. Nice bloke but not up for it.

Good to have Freddie in for a few games, crowd will get behind him and I'm looking forward to going to Norwich on Sunday. Personally I would want Rafa Benitez in. We need a safe pair of hands to restore this club in a good place.