Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Yeah this thread is about my nervous breakdown and future shooting people from a clock tower following Wrexham. Not porridge wogs. 

We signed a sweaty and he's shit. When you're too shit to make the bench at Wrexham that's a bad indictment for jockball

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Yeah this thread is about my nervous breakdown and future shooting people from a clock tower following Wrexham. Not porridge wogs. 

We signed a sweaty and he's shit. When you're too shit to make the bench at Wrexham that's a bad indictment for jockball

One way or another Slough are coming for you Butch. It's gonna be an almighty piss up when it happens.

• Moderators

49 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

One way or another Slough are coming for you Butch. It's gonna be an almighty piss up when it happens.

I don't care what you're ranked, you don't get no shot. 

It's looking like Brian Flynn might be getting the job permanently. We should be OK for midtable. Slough Town gotta up their game. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Man City fans on their Blue Moon forum being adamant that the game is corrupt because of all the favours refs and the F.A give Luckypool has been the highlight of my morning web trawl. It's certainly corrupt, as the financial dopers should know.

I mean, it's cringey but not quite RAWK christmas album cringey.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Man City fans on their Blue Moon forum being adamant that the game is corrupt because of all the favours refs and the F.A give Luckypool has been the highlight of my morning web trawl. It's certainly corrupt, as the financial dopers should know.

I mean, it's cringey but not quite RAWK christmas album cringey.

It's the fact that it is being said with a straight face. No recognition that may just possibly potentially maybe might be recipients of favouritism as well.

3 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

You would enjoy the outrage from the non league community at you not getting banned from the Milk Cup for fielding an ineligible player.

Professional Victims. Us not you of course. 

Pfft where was their ire when Sunderland did it last seaso?They should all just think themselves lucky to be living through this great period in our game.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Pfft where was their ire when Sunderland did it last seaso?

That was my thought, and they fielded an ineligible player for about three games didn't they? Only got a fine. So there you go, precedent set, nobody can moan about Liverpool not having their players stoned to death or other punishments that Twitter football fans have decided on. 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Nobody can moan about Liverpool not having their players stoned to death or other punishments that Twitter football fans have decided on. 

No wonder Arsenal have been so shit in recent years when the fans have that appalling attitude. Ban Liverpool from all top division football for 25 years I say.

Edited by Gus Mears

Wolves play some lovely counter-attacking football, in fairness. They seem to have settled into the demands of juggling your league form with Europe. As a neutral, I couldn't be happier that Man City are 8 points behind. I don't actively hate them like I do Man United or Chelsea, but it was becoming tedious to see them stroll it every year. I don't see Liverpool blowing the lead like they did last season - they've got the refs behind them, after all!

23 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

No wonder Arsenal have been so shit in recent years when the fans have that appalling attitude. Ban Liverpool from all top division football for 25 years I say.

Don't listen to this Punky, Gus will never be allowed to stay in the big house like you good hearted gooners.

I can see Liverpool dropping off big time once we clock a million air miles and get to our 100th game of the season in January.

1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

Ban Liverpool from all top division football for 25 years I say.

Seeing as how they denied Cov their place in Europe because of their murderous fans, it's only fitting that Cov should be their replacement to start making up for their crime.