Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Gnabry always played well for The Arsenal. I remember him tearing Swansea a new one and scoring away. It was odd when he was then not played, loaned out and sold. He quite rights didn't sign another contract with us. There's a few weird ones from Arsenal. Shez on loan for 2 years and then sell him to Juve for 13 mil because he's in his last year. Wenger really did lose it at the end.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

The Snake getting hooked at half time by Zidane.

That was a big surprise. I can't recall a keeper being subbed in that manner before, his confidence is probably shot after that. Gutted Real levelled that game, Zidane is an idiot for going back there. Fraud.

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

I remember him tearing Swansea a new one and scoring away.

That's the game that stands out for me, he was brilliant. I was convinced we'd have a real go at the title after that game.

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Thanks to Spurs for taking Covs record of biggest thumping in a European match for an English team. Nice one. 

youre welcome thank you GIF by PlayStation

To be honest, with this and the Houchen final, it’s almost as if we like Coventry as a place*

*I mean, I do. I saw us win 4-0 at Highfield Road when I was much younger. 

• Paid Members

Serves him right for being a Peaky Blinders cast-off.

Good to see Dele Alli also dropped. It's bizarre how terrible he's been over the past year or so, looks nothing like the player he was during the 'putting on the pressure' era. Maybe Vertonghen has been not knocking off his missus, too.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Jack Grealish still sits waiting for a call from either England or Ireland. 

He declared for England, so definitely won't be getting an Ireland cap as it stands. Not sure after all the nonsense previously he'd be very welcome. Of course, I say that as he's not available, but if he were we'd probably still take him in a heartbeat over quite a few of our current crop, talent-wise.