Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

What do you make of Martinelli, @PunkStep? Looked the business on the highlights from last night. Good finishes and some smart build up play. Tierney looked very involved too.

Had a chat with a pal about Monday night's game. We were dicussing how the mighty have fallen, like practically everyone in the world. I do think Arsenal look much further on though. They keep having these slips ups like the Watford game were you remember that they haven't bothered coaching a centre half for the last 15 years but then they'll show bags of character against Villa and run riot in Europe with a half a team of kids and you start to think they're not far off. They've got a terrific front line and the semblance of a really good midfield. A quality centre-half, reinforcement of Rob Holding's glass frame and getting rid of Ozil and they might do something again.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

What do you make of Martinelli, @PunkStep? Looked the business on the highlights from last night. Good finishes and some smart build up play. Tierney looked very involved too.

Had a chat with a pal about Monday night's game. We were dicussing how the mighty have fallen, like practically everyone in the world. I do think Arsenal look much further on though. They keep having these slips ups like the Watford game were you remember that they haven't bothered coaching a centre half for the last 15 years but then they'll show bags of character against Villa and run riot in Europe with a half a team of kids and you start to think they're not far off. They've got a terrific front line and the semblance of a really good midfield. A quality centre-half, reinforcement of Rob Holding's glass frame and getting rid of Ozil and they might do something again.

I'm glad you asked Rick, because I think we've unearthed the next Brazilian Balon D'or winner. Joking aside, I can't believe how good he has been so far. He looked good in pre-season too, but you take that with a pinch of salt otherwise Jay Emmanuel Thomas would be leading our line today. They spoke highly of him over in Brazil, picked as one of the players to break through in the next generation by many, so they must've seen something at the time that we've since seen over the past 10 days. I don't want to get too excited, but if he continues to shine, at £6m he could be one of the best bits of business we have ever done. Had a trial with United 2 years ago too, they could've done with him last night rather than playing a CF out wide and a winger up front.

Arsene Wenger signed Edu in 2001 with the hindsight that he would one day become our technical director and bring Martinelli in. Arsene Wenger, he's done it again.

Tierney looked fantastic. My god, what a left back. Auba and Laca must've been licking their lips last night, thinking about all those crosses he's going to knock in for them. No wonder Scotland are building their team around two bloody left backs!

I don't think we're as bad as some of our fans are making out. Our defence has looked shit this season, true, but you could argue that we have been playing only 1 our of our potential first choice back 4 all season. Tierney was signed to start, Bellerin is a starter (and was in fantastic form prior to his injury) and last season Holding looked ready to step up as a first team regular. Probably Sokratis as the other CB, maybe David Luiz if we are feeling frivolous.

OR we realise that the best CB in the world, who has conceded ZERO goals in 3 games so far this season, is already there. Right, @Steve Justice?

mustafi_funny.jpg

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Scott McTominay doesn't play left-back.

😂 Scott McTominay outstanding. I'll crack the jokes. We are woeful, but the one area we are reasonably strong in is in the centre of midfield. Scotland have about ten better centre mids than McTominay.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

😂 Scott McTominay outstanding. I'll crack the jokes. We are woeful, but the one area we are reasonably strong in is in the centre of midfield. Scotland have about ten better centre mids than McTominay.

Image result for tough crowd gif