Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Crazy to think they became Graeme Souness' Liverpool the moment Fergie retired.

It shouldn't be ignored that David Gill pissed off at the same time, leaving the club with Woodward.

You wonder how bad it will be allowed to get before Ole gets the sack and they start all over again.

• Paid Members

Just watched the Man City - Watford highlights there. Better not show them to Elto* John or he'll be back to doing lines of Coke off rent-boys backs again.

In all seriousness, me and @Ralphy in center defence would put in a better show than they clowns on Saturday. Ben Foster has always been a shit goalkeeper too. I'm not a GK expert, but I know a shit one. He does too many mistakes. Hurelio Gomes used to do it but not more than this clown. Foster has been around the Premiership and got England caps too. Madness.

ADDED: * added for legal reasons.

• Paid Members

It's stunning to think Watford got off easy at 8-0. They let so many chances go begging they could probably have had almost double that. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Man City scored 8 and should have had 15. Yet not sure Ben Foster was a factor in any of them. He's  goalkeeper not a sorcerer.

Without Ben Foster, it could've been a lot more. He kept quite a few out.

Yeah, cheers to Watford for not turning up with that side last weekend. Pricks.

In other news. Matteo Guendouzi is fast becoming one of our most important players. I love him. Took responsibility and drove the team on yesterday to pick up the win. There's something very Vieira-like about him.

46 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Without Ben Foster, it could've been a lot more. He kept quite a few out.

Yeah, cheers to Watford for not turning up with that side last weekend. Pricks.

In other news. Matteo Guendouzi is fast becoming one of our most important players. I love him. Took responsibility and drove the team on yesterday to pick up the win. There's something very Vieira-like about him.

Very young as well, and if he can be consistently good (when I’ve seen him he’s had a shocking performance following a great one, then a great one etc) he could be a bit of a gem.

But the Premier League in general can just fuck off.

• Paid Members

As demonstrated against what was ostensibly Norwich's second string the other weekend they can be beaten, though. The games against Liverpool will likely be the title deciders unless things start getting a little busy when the champions' league gets to the knockout stuff. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's stunning to think Watford got off easy at 8-0. They let so many chances go begging they could probably have had almost double that. 

Yeah exactly. Man City definately put the foot off the gas. What's the point in going for 15 or 20 anyway? You'd end up with a bunch of knackered players, or one does a hamstring by trying a Pele style overhead kick or something. You've got the points and the goal difference, what's the point in knackering yourselfs out?