Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2019 Who was the failed comedian of the year? Nominees tagged (sorry): @Carbomb @Ralphy @UK Kat Von D @Uncle Zeb @Your Fight Site
Keith Houchen Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 Carbomb, always Carbomb. But he is so good at it, he has turned it into an art form. I believe his sister called him a dad without children and that's great.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 (edited) Hopefully Carbomb will be! Edited January 2, 2019 by PowerButchi
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 How does Maxwell keep getting nominated for this? Am I missing him being Joe Pasquale by not reading VeganMania or something?
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 When Charles Dickens first wrote "A Tale Of Two Cities", it was only published episodically in two local newspapers. It was the Bicester Times, it was the Worcester Times.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 13 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: How does Maxwell keep getting nominated for this? Am I missing him being Joe Pasquale by not reading VeganMania or something? I presume people think his name dropping is a poor Jay from the Inbetweeners act. Dunno though. I went for Zeb. All of the others post regularly and are occassionally not funny. He posts nothing but "jokes" and they're shit.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 35 minutes ago, Carbomb said: When Charles Dickens first wrote "A Tale Of Two Cities", it was only published episodically in two local newspapers. It was the Bicester Times, it was the Worcester Times.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 Didn't campaigning used to a suspendable offence?
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Is that a rhetorical question?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 I honestly can't remember.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Maybe I'm not campaigning, and simply trying to get you all to think I really want it so that you'll all want to vote to deny me it. Or maybe I am campaigning to try and get it, given Keith's kind words.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 It's cringeworthy either way. If you're campaigning that makes you no better than fellow past campaigners Mab or Keeno. And no-one wants that!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 I guess. But surely the fact that I've been nominated for this means people already think I'm no better than them, so what would I have to lose? But I take your point.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 Everyone is better than Mab and Keeno.
Recommended Posts