UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 1 hour ago, tiger_rick said: I presume people think his name dropping is a poor Jay from the Inbetweeners act. Dunno though. I went for Zeb. All of the others post regularly and are occassionally not funny. He posts nothing but "jokes" and they're shit. Yeah I know the name dropping thing is annoying, but it doesn’t really constitute a failed joke. It amuses myself though so maybe it does? Also, your New Years Zinger about the crisps was probably my favourite joke of the year.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said: Yeah I know the name dropping thing is annoying, but it doesn’t really constitute a failed joke. It amuses myself though so maybe it does? If you successfully amused yourself then surely it's a successful joke!
Keith Houchen Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 2 hours ago, PowerButchi said: I honestly can't remember. Flouncy Magoo is right, that steveo2000 or whatever used to do it as well.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 3 hours ago, Carbomb said: When Charles Dickens first wrote "A Tale Of Two Cities", it was only published episodically in two local newspapers. It was the Bicester Times, it was the Worcester Times. Oh for fu.....
Keith Houchen Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 (edited) That's metacarbombing that. He Chilli'd that to show the self referencing of his nomination. He's too clever for us. Edited January 2, 2019 by Keith Houchen
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: That's metacarbombing that. He Chilli'd that to show the self referencing of his nomination. He's too clever for us. Yes. That is definitely what I did. Yes.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 We're so 2000 and late.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 9 hours ago, PowerButchi said: Everyone is better than Mab and Keeno. Even the convicted nonces who post here.
Recommended Posts