Jump to content

UKFF White Noise: 2018


HarmonicGenerator
 Share

UKFF White Noise: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

UK Kat Von D has managed to make it almost impossible to enjoy vegetarian and vegan food this year, something I had previously enjoyed as part of a varied diet, thanks to a constant slurry spray of pseudo-science, Trumpian arrogance, awkward celebrity name-dropping and a naivety that would be endearing if it wasn't so insufferably presented.  So many posts, so little of value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

I'd say David shouldn't be up there. Whatever you think of him, I very much doubt his posts fly under the radar. And he does generate a lot of good discussion on the MMA forum. Yeah, he can be a wind-up merchant, but he's surely not White Noise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

I'd say David shouldn't be up there. Whatever you think of him, I very much doubt his posts fly under the radar. And he does generate a lot of good discussion on the MMA forum. Yeah, he can be a wind-up merchant, but he's surely not White Noise.

I'm similarly unsure why you're nominated, here and elsewhere.  I know it seems to be 'wind up Carbomb' at the moment, but I'm not on board.  One of my favourite posters, even if you're a bit like taking your dad to the pub.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

Yeah, Carbomb isn't white noise at all. Shit jokes maybe, but a lot of interesting and informed posts, especially about politics and history stuff (even though I usually end up disagreeing).

Edited by Gus Mears
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Yeah, Carbomb isn't white noise at all. Shit jokes maybe, but a lot of interesting and informed posts, especially about politics and history stuff (even though I usually end up disagreeing).

Interesting until you realise he hasn't actually got a clue what he's on about and half of what he's said is wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

Carbomb is a good poster and doesn't deserve to be there for a second. Unfunniest, sure, but not white noise. 

 

Kat and David cause too much vitriol with the content of their posts to be white noise. They say loads, it's just that people don't like it. 

 

Quote

Interesting until you realise he hasn't actually got a clue what he's on about and half of what he's said is wrong. 

Half of what basically everyone says in the politics threads is wrong. 

Edited by Duke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Interesting until you realise he hasn't actually got a clue what he's on about and half of what he's said is wrong. 

Really? Then why haven't you ever debated me in threads where I've posted extensively about the topics mentioned? I may have had a bit of a nightmare regarding some subjects, but I've posted on here for years, had lively and detailed discussions with plenty of people on here past and present, and have even met a fair few with whom I've chatted at length over a pint about any number of things. 

You're determined to behave like a snide cock-end carping from the sidelines. You've been taking pot-shots at me for years; I've tried to be civil and polite to you, because I'm tired of the old flame wars I used to get into, and because other people on here describe you as a "Good Egg", but for the life of me I'm seeing nothing here to tell me why. 

Maybe you are a good egg in real life; I wouldn't claim to know you as a person on the basis of what I've seen on this forum. As it stands, however, purely in terms of my interactions with you here, I have no reservations in saying: go fuck yourself. Maybe you think ol' Carbomb is easy pickings because of the odd past pile-on, but I didn't put up with Seven's bullshit, and I'm not putting up with yours. You're not better than me, you're not better than anyone; you're on a forum about wrestling, for fuck's sake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Loki said:

I'm similarly unsure why you're nominated, here and elsewhere.  I know it seems to be 'wind up Carbomb' at the moment, but I'm not on board.  One of my favourite posters, even if you're a bit like taking your dad to the pub.

Sorry, just saw this one. Apologies for the double post.

Thank you for those kind words, man. Very much appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry, just been skimming through this. Thank you very much also to @Gus Mears and @Devon Malcolm.

Edited by Carbomb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Paddy

Can you wind in the pomposity a tad? I have read you talking bollocks on here for years, I've absolutely no interest in debating with you about anything. You are someone who knows a little about a lot and tries to guess the rest. It's frustrating to read, and occasionally I have pointed this out over the years. I'm sorry if you think the end of year negative awards isn't the place for this to be aired, but please don't drag me into your forum psychodramas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Really? Then why haven't you ever debated me in threads where I've posted extensively about the topics mentioned? I may have had a bit of a nightmare regarding some subjects, but I've posted on here for years, had lively and detailed discussions with plenty of people on here past and present, and have even met a fair few with whom I've chatted at length over a pint about any number of things. 

You're determined to behave like a snide cock-end carping from the sidelines. You've been taking pot-shots at me for years; I've tried to be civil and polite to you, because I'm tired of the old flame wars I used to get into, and because other people on here describe you as a "Good Egg", but for the life of me I'm seeing nothing here to tell me why. 

Maybe you are a good egg in real life; I wouldn't claim to know you as a person on the basis of what I've seen on this forum. As it stands, however, purely in terms of my interactions with you here, I have no reservations in saying: go fuck yourself. Maybe you think ol' Carbomb is easy pickings because of the odd past pile-on, but I didn't put up with Seven's bullshit, and I'm not putting up with yours. You're not better than me, you're not better than anyone; you're on a forum about wrestling, for fuck's sake. 

WHAT

A

PROMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
10 hours ago, gmoney said:

Can you wind in the pomposity a tad? I have read you talking bollocks on here for years, I've absolutely no interest in debating with you about anything. You are someone who knows a little about a lot and tries to guess the rest. It's frustrating to read, and occasionally I have pointed this out over the years. I'm sorry if you think the end of year negative awards isn't the place for this to be aired, but please don't drag me into your forum psychodramas. 

Oh, fuck off. I didn't start this, you did, so don't try and make out this is unjustified or imagined. You didn't "point out" anything, you chucked shit my way for years, and I'm chucking it back like anyone else on here would. You're the only person on here I'm having this kind of argument with, so what "forum psychodramas" you're talking about, I have no idea.

As to the rest of your post - the sheer irony of you calling me pompous, and then "I've absolutely no interest in debating with you about anything". No, you'd just rather chat shit. You have a problem with how I post, put me on Ignore. Stay out of my face, I'll stay out of yours. I get on fine and chat with other people on here, I'm not cutting back because you don't like me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Oh, fuck off. I didn't start this, you did, so don't try and make out this is unjustified or imagined. You didn't "point out" anything, you chucked shit my way for years, and I'm chucking it back like anyone else on here would. You're the only person on here I'm having this kind of argument with, so what "forum psychodramas" you're talking about, I have no idea.

As to the rest of your post - the sheer irony of you calling me pompous, and then "I've absolutely no interest in debating with you about anything". No, you'd just rather chat shit. You have a problem with how I post, put me on Ignore. Stay out of my face, I'll stay out of yours. I get on fine and chat with other people on here, I'm not cutting back because you don't like me. 

By forum psychodramas, I'm referring to you crying up-thread about Mr Seven, someone who hasn't been around in what, 5 years?

Semantics and all, one man's pointing out is another man's chatting shit. I didn't single-handedly put you on three negative awards ballots, Carbomb, so very clearly I am not the only one who finds your know-it-all desperation very tiresome.  You don't have to post about things you know nothing about (see every football post you have ever made). 

I don't know why you feel that you're above the negative awards, it's something that's been a part of the forum for a long time, so please wind down your embarrassing tantrum. 

 

Edited by gmoney
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...