Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Good Egg: 2018

UKFF Good Egg: 2018  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some fantastic company there. Good luck lads. 

That’s a really tough one, I genuinely like all of them. Went with Kaz in the end, always seems proper sound to me, but any of them are more than worthy winners. 

I can't remember who I voted for. The polls on this forum are stupid, they don't tell you. Think it might have been creosote arse Houchen but I'm not sure.

Ralphy was well on his way to a nomination in this until Bookgate happened, what a berk.

ah, well i do still have my trophy cabinet, its empty though I was going to sell it but i decided to put the price up when the person came round to buy it...:p

29 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ralphy was well on his way to a nomination in this until Bookgate happened, what a berk.

He's still a contender for that thread about people whose heads are shaped like eggs though.

My nomination didn't make it so I've gone with Onyx. Was a really difficult decision because Gus is absolutely sound and I find both enormously helpful and informative.

Such a difficult one as I find that the vast majority of posters would fit the description. 

Great bunch of lads.

ted.jpg

3 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Was confused about the question — I voted for Gus in the end, although I'm sure Onyx would make better eggs.

I see a YouTube channel egg-off in our future.