Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2019 Who's the goodest of eggs? Nominees tagged: @Gus Mears @HarmonicGenerator @John Matrix @Kaz Hayashi @Keith Houchen @Onyx2 @tiger_rick
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 Some fantastic company there. Good luck lads.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 That’s a really tough one, I genuinely like all of them. Went with Kaz in the end, always seems proper sound to me, but any of them are more than worthy winners.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 I can't remember who I voted for. The polls on this forum are stupid, they don't tell you. Think it might have been creosote arse Houchen but I'm not sure. Ralphy was well on his way to a nomination in this until Bookgate happened, what a berk.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 2, 2019 Moderators Posted January 2, 2019 29 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Ralphy was well on his way to a nomination in this until Bookgate happened, what a berk. He's still a contender for that thread about people whose heads are shaped like eggs though.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 My nomination didn't make it so I've gone with Onyx. Was a really difficult decision because Gus is absolutely sound and I find both enormously helpful and informative.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Such a difficult one as I find that the vast majority of posters would fit the description. Great bunch of lads.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Was confused about the question — I voted for Gus in the end, although I'm sure Onyx would make better eggs.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 3 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said: Was confused about the question — I voted for Gus in the end, although I'm sure Onyx would make better eggs. I see a YouTube channel egg-off in our future.
Recommended Posts