All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

I actually started watching All In for the first time earlier and was struck by how WWE like it was. 3 announcers, trending, crowd cast in that stupid red glow, out of date references, awkrawd phrasing like "Torontonion actor," celebrity involvement etc. Obviously I haven't got to the penises yet but it doesn't really feel like much of an alternative. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Louch said:

So, any AEW chat breaking out anytime soon?

Some berk on Twitter thinks they're signing Stone Cold. Thank God he won't have to be PG.

2 hours ago, Vamp said:

I actually started watching All In for the first time earlier and was struck by how WWE like it was. 3 announcers, trending, crowd cast in that stupid red glow, out of date references, awkrawd phrasing like "Torontonion actor," celebrity involvement etc. Obviously I haven't got to the penises yet but it doesn't really feel like much of an alternative. 

All in was pretty much a wrestlemania mockery in many ways. Shoehorned in legends etc. 

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

Lol'd me cock off on twitter tonight. There was a big rumour going about that a contract has been offered to a big name in WWE by Fulham's director of football and Stardust. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful said that the name they are going after is ... not Daniel Bryan, not AJ Styles, not Shinsuke Nakamura ... but Randy Orton. Cody's old Legacy mate.

Fucking pissed myself, because all this shite about alternatives and how this going to be an alternative and a place for the wrestling fans that those who do shitty chants during Raw to enjoy themselves. And in reality, the three names Big Tone has been after is Goldberg, Batista and Orton. The three people who always get snide cunts yelling shit at him about being dull or one dimensional. Give me those three, and I think I'll get me AEW shirt ordered during the week.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Is Jimmy Havoc actually any good? I've only seen one or two of his matches and I was nowhere near impressed enough to get over the awful look and gimmick. It stinks of low-level indy guy.

Eh, he's pretty similar to Cody. Good character work, mediocre in everything else.

• Paid Members

This was a great touch. They put everyone's name and job title on screen. Then:

image.thumb.png.c2193bdfd5040256284e4ecd41f4f10f.png

Some YouTube comments highlights for you:

- AEW is already a threat to WWE and they haven’t even made one show yet. 😂

- AEW > WWE

- OMG YES SIGN JIMMY HAVOC!!! HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CURRENT DAY WRESTLERS!!! HE'S PROBABLY IN MY TOP 50 OF ALL TIME, JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET HIM DO HIS DEATH MATCHES AND LET HIM DO THE EXTREME STUFF HE IS KNOW FOR, DON'T PUT A LIMIT ON HIM, LET HIS IDEAS COME TO LIGHT

- Sign Moxley

- Aew should bring in an Internet title and they could host a 30-60 minute webshow that compliments Being the Elite and this show. This is a Next level type of thing to Change The World.

- Cody is GOAT muthafukaz 👊🤨

- Awesome! Double or Nothing will be better than Wrestlemania.

2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

This was a great touch. They put everyone's name and job title on screen. Then:

image.thumb.png.c2193bdfd5040256284e4ecd41f4f10f.png

Some YouTube comments highlights for you:

- AEW is already a threat to WWE and they haven’t even made one show yet. 😂

- AEW > WWE

- OMG YES SIGN JIMMY HAVOC!!! HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CURRENT DAY WRESTLERS!!! HE'S PROBABLY IN MY TOP 50 OF ALL TIME, JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET HIM DO HIS DEATH MATCHES AND LET HIM DO THE EXTREME STUFF HE IS KNOW FOR, DON'T PUT A LIMIT ON HIM, LET HIS IDEAS COME TO LIGHT

- Sign Moxley

- Aew should bring in an Internet title and they could host a 30-60 minute webshow that compliments Being the Elite and this show. This is a Next level type of thing to Change The World.

- Cody is GOAT muthafukaz 👊🤨

- Awesome! Double or Nothing will be better than Wrestlemania.

I didn't realise MPDTT had multiple YouTube accounts.