Shit nicknames

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This thread will undoubtedly be full of absolute garbage Michael Cole has been forced to peddle for the last 15 years but before it does, mine comes from the Poundland Meltzer himself, Fin Martin. It used to drive me mad that he'd call the Undertaker "Undi". I mean, when has that ever been a thing? I would genuinely have preferred him to just call him Mark like some ... sure there's a word for this. Found an old PS and managed two pages before I came across "Undi" again and went off to drown some puppies in a fit of rage.

Let the Michael Cole battering begin...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

GTFO.

It sounds like something public schoolboys would call it whilst quaffing Pimms at Polo club.  "I say, did you watch Smackers last night?  That Japanese fellow reminds of Great Aunt Clarissa after her stroke.  Another slam of the fridge door, Sir Nigel?"

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It sounds like something public schoolboys would call it whilst quaffing Pimms at Polo club.  "I say, did you watch Smackers last night?  That Japanese fellow reminds of Great Aunt Clarissa after her stroke.  Another slam of the fridge door, Sir Nigel?"

What about it? Watching Smackers and getting buggered is all them boys have to look forward to.

Archived