LOLz

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The Epic Fails turned a bit towards this anyway but what are your favourite funny moments. Mentioned in that thread that this was inspired by watching The Rock run through a load of WCW catchphrases mockingly in late 98. It does follow Triple H being fucking shit in a parody again (off to the Epic Fails thread) so apologies for that.

Lets have a laugh.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Can't get on YouTube right now to see if it's on there, but William Regal, as RAW GM, inexplicably announcing that he had always wanted to be a game show host, and the subsequent "WWE Dating Game" later that episode was one of the funniest things they ever did.

It was the beginning of Santino's transition into a comedy character, featured Ron Simmons answering every question with single word answers that rhymed with "DAMN!" (i.e., when asked what his favourite food was, pausing to consider it, and then answering "SPAM!") and, my favourite part of the whole thing, Jim Duggan grinning like an idiot waving to the audience, then pausing to subtly remove his wedding ring. A rare example of WWE comedy all just falling into place and working.

Another Regal one is the whole skit with Kamala dancing on his desk at Wrestlemania 17. Regal shouting "get down from there, you heathen!" and "no, not Her Majesty!" when Kamala grabs a framed portrait of the Queen is superb.

• Paid Members

Rock will forever be [Lio Rush] My man! [/Lio Rush]. This thread will be absolutely full of his stuff, but here’s one of my favourites. Greatest there’s ever been on the mike. 

I also hope we get a ton of William Regal in this thread, but few of his skits will top this.

What are you going to see, when the power of the punch runs wild on thee? 

• Paid Members

The Rock giving the Nation gifts. This is during that brilliant, under-rated angle where Rock is surreptitiously taking over the Nation from Faarooq. Rock gives Menry, Kama and D-Lo rolex watches and then gives Faarooq a massive picture of himself. It's superb. Faarooq is too in this whole angle.

• Paid Members

The funniest things Kurt Angle ever did were, "....hey, my chicken suit!", and ending a conversation with X-Factor by saying, "Justin Credible. Hey, your name sounds like Just Incredible. Just Incredible! Has anyone ever told you that?"

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

The funniest things Kurt Angle ever did were, "....hey, my chicken suit!", and ending a conversation with X-Factor by saying, "Justin Credible. Hey, your name sounds like Just Incredible. Just Incredible! Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Undertaker .. if that is your real name"

• Paid Members

Can't find the clip on YouTube but the segment where Evolution comes out to give Eugene a bunch of gifts is hilarious, albeit with threatening undertones. Regal and Jericho look on glowering but HHH's delivery is fantastic.

Archived