• Paid Members

I loved Lee Sharpe. Made an absolute twat of myself in school football training trying to copy that flick against Barca in '94. We had him do our sportsman's dinner a while ago (just after the Abi Titmuss thing) and he was tremendous. We'd had Ian St. John and Paul Merson previously whose speeches were good but they were miserable bastards but Sharpey was delightful to everyone. He had the men's teams in the palm of his hands answering questions about Abi and the ladies adored him.

One of the blokes asked him "What was Abi Titmuss like?" and he just said "Shaved".

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I loved Lee Sharpe. Made an absolute twat of myself in school football training trying to copy that flick against Barca in '94. We had him do our sportsman's dinner a while ago (just after the Abi Titmuss thing) and he was tremendous. We'd had Ian St. John and Paul Merson previously whose speeches were good but they were miserable bastards but Sharpey was delightful to everyone. He had the men's teams in the palm of his hands answering questions about Abi and the ladies adored him.

One of the blokes asked him "What was Abi Titmuss like?" and he just said "Shaved".

I was at that game. Absolutely no idea how we got a draw, Romario was taking the absolute piss.

Back when Sharpey was dating Tits, I took my ex-wife to the West End to see an Arthur Miller play she was in briefly called Two Way Mirror. It was shite. But Sharpey was there and shouted out a line she forgot at one point.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

She's trying to crack Hollywood now. Been doing better than your average model who tries. You'd have to be a get actress to look like you're enjoying being pumped by John Leslie on camera, mind. 

She was pretty good in that play. She was in it with Gorman out of Aliens. Play was crap but she did well, plus it was her first night on it.

• 2 weeks later...