The Greatest UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

The WWE are running me ragged this year. Not only did they introduce the Women's Royal Rumble, they have decided to do another Rumble on the Arabian Peninsula. However this time round it is a massive 50 entrants. So for this one off special you will need to pick six numbers. For easiness I have removed a couple of categories and I have added one.

To enter all you need to do is reply to this topic and pick siz numbers between 1 and 50, and hope whoever your entrant is scores you a shed-load of points. If anyone has been allocated a number prior to the Rumble (i.e someone has won the right to be number 50) that number cannot be picked after that announcement so it is best to get your picks in as early as possible.

Unfortunately @Kaz Hayashi is fresh out of Golden Bossy's. Something to do with Brexit I think. But I will try and rustle up a prize for the Greatest UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery winner

UPDATE: The winner will receive this 1000 piece jigsaw of the Royal Rumble 1990 poster:

74e075?filename=1524646441995_25-04-2018

These are the points on offer

Winner - 50 points
Runner-up (last eliminated) - 30 points
3rd - 20 points
4th - 15 points
5th - 12 points

6th - 10 points

7th - 8 points

8th - 6 points

9th - 4 points

10th 2 points

Survivor award; the most time spent in the ring
1st longest - 20 points
2nd longest - 16 points
3rd longest - 12 points
4th longest - 8 points
5th longest - 4 points

Your wrestler eliminates another: 2 points

The Bushwhacker Luke award; If your wrestler is eliminated within 60 seconds of entering the ring you are deducted 8 points.

Skinning the Cat Award - If your wrestler skins the cat and returns into the ring you will gain five points. However if he is eliminated whilst attempting it or within three seconds of returning into the ring he will be deducted ten points for being a dickhead.

The Tiffany Award - If your wrestler is by himself in the ring (after entrant number two enters the ring) then he will receive five points. It is possible for your wrestler to score more than once. Obviously the winner is not included in this.

The "You Stupid Idiot" Award - Renamed after Chris Jericho who did this last year, if your wrestler volunteers to climb the top rope but then gets knocked off and eliminated you lose 20 points.

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award - If your pick is a WWE Hall of Famer or someone who is not a member of the active wrestling roster you will gain 8 points. (My decision will be final if the person qualifies for this award)

NXT Newbie award - In the last few years there have been a couple of NXT wrestlers who earned the opportunity to compete in the Rumble, so if your pick is a member of the active NXT roster you will score 5 points.

The Double Bubble Award: If your selection competed earlier on the card = 7 points

The "In Like a House on Fire" Award: If your entrant eliminates someone within 60 seconds of entering the ring they will get an additional six points as well as the normal elimination bonus. 

The Cultural Appropriation Award: If anyone wears traditional Arabic clothing or they have modified their attire to not offend the locals they will be docked 10 points (Unlucky if you get Jinder Mahal or Xavier Woods)  

Before you post your selections please read these couple of rules to help me out:

1. Make sure you only pick SIX numbers from 1 to 50.
2. Make sure they are in numerical order
3. If you fail to adhere to these rules I will make you look like a chump.

My picks are 2, 10, 19, 28, 35, and 44

Good luck!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. I guess this will be an interesting one. To get the best results, it means finding a good split across the board with your picks. With 6 across 50 entries, this will be harder. Ever since I discovered this, it's made watching the match for me even more tense as I'm always rooting for the guys who my numbers are. For me this time:

1, 12, 21, 29, 36, 50

Archived