The Greatest UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, eugenespeed said:

I think I actually ended up with zero points. 

It is worse than that pal......

Here are the results for the Greatest Royal Rumble UKFF Lottery

75409b?filename=1524916865383_28-04-2018

75409d?filename=1524916965784_28-04-2018

We have an outright winner. With a massive 195 points the recipient of the 1990 Royal Rumble jigsaw is @Wrasslin they were the only person to pick the magic combination of 1 and 41 which was critical to their victory. PM me your address and I will fire off the puzzle on Monday. In 2nd place is Cheapheat with an impressive score of 169 and Lorne Malvo takes the bronze position with a score of 147

As alluded to earlier the winner of the wooden spoon is eugenespeed who has set the new record for the lowest ever score in the UKFF Rumble Lottery. Three of their scores were duck eggs and the other three were in the negative. Lion of the Midlands was the only other player who managed to get a negative score with -7.

So that is it for another year, unless North Korea decide to copy off Saudi Arabia and want a Rumble in the May Day Stadium in September. Watch out in off topic next week as I will be starting my World Cup of Music. Expect wonderful world pop and terrible puns. 

• Paid Members

See I meant that total but that's what you get for trying to multi task. Genuinely didn't remember any of Orton eliminations but the under a minute thing definitely helps as I had him down for 8 points after checking everything back on Wikipedia. But overall then thats great, highest score I've had on one of these even with Xavier and Shane being dumb. 

• Paid Members

I feared the worst when I ended up getting Tucker Knight, Babatunde, Dan Matha, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Lashley and Shelton Benjamin. A top half finish was way above what I was expecting with that lot, so Ziggler must have been a help for that. Can't believe I had to cheer on the noodle haired git. 

Archived