Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Aye, there's confidence and then there's the talk that gets you locked up with Nicholson and Chief. Give it a rest and stick to what you're great at, rather than beg for an absolute pasting. 

• Paid Members

I’ve genuinely got zero interest in any of these crossover fights now. I get why MMA fighters angle for them. Like Ted DiBiase said, everybody’s got a price. But that in itself is pretty sad that the UFC’s top fighters and champions have to look elsewhere to make the really big coin. I can’t blame Usman but it’s not gonna happen. And personally I don’t wanna see any more of this shit. I can’t think of any crossover fights I actually would like to see. Unless we can somehow see Billy Joe Saunders fed to Yoel Romero in a MMA fight or something. Aside from that, I’d rather everyone just stay in their own sport. Usman vs Edwards 2 or a potential Usman vs Chimaev fight in MMA smoke this clown show with Canelo where he’d get his head boxed in. Just like Canelo vs Bivol, a third go with Golovkin or especially a Beterbiev fight in Boxing would piss all over seeing him crucify Usman in a squash match. 

• 2 weeks later...