Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Something odd I noticed: was looking up Rose Namajunas' record. I wonder if she has the most different opponent rematches, especially back-to-back, of any fighter in history? I count five opponents so far she's rematched: Esparza, Torres, Jedrzejczyk, Andrade, and Zhang - the last three of those in back-to-back rematches, six in a row.

• Paid Members

What a load of fucking Yank yellow-dog bootlicking horseshit.

• Nobody's even said that fighters should be paid as much as White, just that they should be paid more than what they get currently. It's not like White or the UFC would be made destitute or put out of business if they just increased the money to enable fighters to keep doing what they do, and put aside something for after their careers.
  • White is in a job that he can do theoretically until he dies, without the regular worry that severe injury could cut his career short, or the dread that the work he does could potentially leave him with severe brain damage in later life.
  • Really, really shitty of him to essentially wave away what fighters do as "just showing up to practice and going to be". What a fucking cunt. I don't care that he's a fighter himself who's lived the life - plenty other fighters have talked about how the money they get barely pays for regular life, let alone training camps.

Michael Chandler is a bootlicking scab. I hope every other fighter he faces shows him the same level of solidarity he's shown them.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

i ain't been a long time but i paid about ÂŁ150 for mid-price tickets last time. It looks about the same on the higher end but im fairly sure there was a way cheaper option than ÂŁ110 back then.

what a shit storm getting tickets for ufc london was, got 4 in the morning, confirmation email etc but, payment hadnt been took. Then a friend messaged saying if payment aint been took you aint got tickets and they will have been rereleased. So panicking i got another 4, same thing happened this time though 10 mins later i spotted the same tickets again for sale, what a joke. You had to pay via paypal apparently instead of card due to error on axs system, but getting the paypal option up was another story. Managed to actually pay for 4 but at a higher price of £192.50 each but, at least i know i have them. Imagine those poor fuckers who didnt know whats gone on and thought or still think they have tickets and booked accommodation etc, as i havent had a email to say the 8 tickets i know i havent got have been cancelled 

what a stressful day, apparently todays presale been but back too, tomorrow as a result 

• 2 weeks later...