UFC 216: Ferguson vs Lee

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So perhaps this belongs in the general thread - but what are the best nicknames in MMA?  The Korean Zombie has to be the best! Honourable mention forCage Warriors flavour of 2016 - Paddy 'the baddy' Pimblett.  I don't know the foundation of it but Anderson 'Spider' Silva is a cool as fook name.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think "War Machine" is predictable but cool, and therefore will not call that piece of shit Koppenhaver by that nickname, regardless of the cunt's deed-poll name-change.

It's a silly one, but I did like David "One More" Round. "Stun Gun" is pretty good too, especially as there are now two Kim Dong-Hyuns.

The fact that the Moraga vs Bibulatov fight is on the fight pass prelims tells you everything you need to know about why the Flyweight Title fights don't sell.

Bibulatov has a legitimate shot at being the one to dethrone Mighty Mouse and is likely three fights maximum away from a shot. By the time he gets there, no-one will know who he is, and therefore most people will be about as invested in him as they were for pretty much all other contenders. Terrible, terrible fight placement.

• Paid Members

Updated the opening post with the flyweight title fight. It's looking a good little card to me now. It's filled out pretty nice. 

Added DJ vs Borg to the poll as well but if you've already voted on Fergie-Lee and Werdum-Beast you won't be able to vote on DJ-Borg. 

• Paid Members

How about he just come out wearing loads of electronic/mechanical film prostheses, complete with laser eye-piece a la Deadshot, and call himself Ray "Cy" Borg?

Or wear a big blond wig, carrying a Swedish flag and then he can be Ray "Bjorn" Borg.

Or just wear a model of the Titanic broken in half over his head and be Ray "Ice" Borg.

Archived