MMA Shit Tattoo Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I completely forgot about that monstrosity on Paul Kelly. In fact, did it ever come out why he split from Wolfs Lair? The story of that team folding never really came out, did it? I still don't really know why Bisping left, or Rampage, or Kelly, or Kongo. And whatever happened Bisping and Rampage, who used to be really tight, ended up falling out as well. The whole thing was odd. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

I completely forgot about that monstrosity on Paul Kelly. In fact, did it ever come out why he split from Wolfs Lair? The story of that team folding never really came out, did it? I still don't really know why Bisping left, or Rampage, or Kelly, or Kongo. And whatever happened Bisping and Rampage, who used to be really tight, ended up falling out as well. The whole thing was odd. 

I think there's still legal action between the clubs owner and Bisping going on. It was all very strange but worth it all for the bizarre footage of Rampage living and training in Lancashire. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Brandon Sailing...

20120204060643_Brandon_Saling.JPG

not just for being shit but also for being a daft racist.

How did Strikeforce ever let him through the doors?

Doesn't fit into the same level of shittyness but there was quite a kerfuffle over Cain Velasquez and his 'Brown Pride' tattoo when he started to make an impact

lesnar_velasquez010.jpg

The general jist being that if someone had 'white pride' tattooed on them, there would be a shit storm.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

People tend to assume that black Pride and brown pride is about hatred, because that's what white pride is about. 

This. Upped.

• Paid Members

Little known fact ... it took me about 2 years to realise (by seeing it close up enough) that Cain's tattoo didn't say "Bronx Pride".

I just assumed he was from New York or summit ...

Who was the guy who had the big fist on his back? Looked a bit like the old Smackdown set.

Great idea for a topic though, I don't think I've ever actually seen a tattoo on MMA and thought "wow, that looks cool", they all seem to be a bit shit and some guys seem to have made some truely shocking choices to have on them for the rest of their lives, but horses for courses and all that. The only guy who can away with it is Mark Hunt due to it being a part of his homeland culture/heritage