General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
30 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Finally he has ended up where he should have been following the 2010 World Cup. When I watched him in that tournament I thought he was a perfect fit for United. Hopefully we're getting him when he still has something left in the tank. 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Finally he has ended up where he should have been following the 2010 World Cup. When I watched him in that tournament I thought he was a perfect fit for United.

Both him and Vidal should have been snapped up by Van Gaal.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang are assets when it comes to the name on the shirt in the club shop. At £1 per letter you are already better off than when you had Sanchez @PunkStep

Actually as it's the Premier League I bet it's £2 per letter. 

They'll be signing Jan Vennegoor van Hesselink next. It's only so they can meet FFP

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

They'll be signing Jan Vennegoor van Hesselink next. It's only so they can meet FFP

Wonder if Citeh will make a move for old boy Kakhaber Tskhadadze to bolster the defense. Man I love that name. He was alright on LMA for mid table teams. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wonder if Citeh will make a move for old boy Kakhaber Tskhadadze to bolster the defense. Man I love that name. He was alright on LMA for mid table teams. 

Or see whether they can coax Zurab Khizanishvilli out of retirement?

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Sphinx said:

I'm being pedantic here but it's of Hesselink. At least they'd save money on one letter.

Hate to be pedantic here but it's actually Vennegoor Or Hesselink. It dates back to the 17th century and a marriage between the Vennegoor and Hesselink families. Both families were very powerful and in an effort to offend neither both surnames were kept. Of in Dutch translates to or in English. 

Imagine it like Conte's daughter was married to Mourinho's son, but settled more amicably. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

They certainly like their Georgians at one point, didn't they? Georgi Kinkladze's a bit short for this scheme, but Mikhail Kavelashvili would be perfect.

Archived