General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Danny Wallace....even as a kid a strange signing for Utd.....The Wallace Brothers though, they could have been money.

Everyone of them. Rod was the best and probably had the best career with Leeds and then with Dick Advocaat at Rangers when we were splurging money away.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's just you.

I think it's been pretty shit overall, not that many brilliant or memorable games. Given that there's little to play for for most teams I don't see there being many decent games before the end of the season either.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's just you.

I think it's been pretty shit overall, not that many brilliant or memorable games. Given that there's little to play for for most teams I don't see there being many decent games before the end of the season either.

Supposed to be going to see Spurs/City today and the idea of traipsing back after our inevitable loss (though City haven't been at their best just recently) is seriously making me wish I could find someone to sell the ticket to.

• Paid Members

'Traipsing back', it's a couple of tube rides! I'm sure Frankie will relate to your struggles!!

I think you'll have a very good chance here. City are vulnerable right now, on a three game losing streak and are still one win away from winning the championship with so many games left. Spurs can definitely get something out of this.

Or, yet another league title is secured at Spurs' ground.

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

'Traipsing back', it's a couple of tube rides! I'm sure Frankie will relate to your struggles!!

I genuinely chuckled to myself when I read Spurs’ comment... then saw your follow-up!

Days like today make the financially and emotionally crippling trips worth it, though. Absolutely insane first half at Selhurst and a second half which nearly saw me off. 

• Paid Members

Huzzah!!!

We're on our way back, it wasn't in doubt for quite some time really, but a massive relief at finally getting over that hurdle.

Next step the Title and hopefully 100+ points.

Can't wait for a fun fueled summer.

I reckon the first bit of business Wolves will do is sell Neves to United. He's done enough to earn Mendes a big juicy fee and Mourinho will bend the knee especially as he's a really promising talent in a position they need to replace a player in.

• Paid Members

Mathematically no, but in reality Cardiff would have to make up 11 goals plus whatever the score is tomorrow. So looks like we'll officially win the league if we beat Bolton or Cardiff fuck up against Forest or Derby.

Archived