gazthejaz Posted November 29, 2016 Posted November 29, 2016 I have some from 1996 if that helps? Quote
Paid Members The Ratt Posted November 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2016 The last ever episode of Prime Time wrestling (before Raw replaced it) was the 4/1/1993 so I'd love to see what 1996 episodes you've got. Quote
gazthejaz Posted November 29, 2016 Posted November 29, 2016 That's what it says on the discs but thanks for the info I think I need to see what's on these discs Quote
Paid Members SBD Posted January 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2017 Dynamite Kid Vs Tiger Mask from the early 80's ... for probably the 7th or 8th time ... Fucking hell, the character of Dynamite Kid was evil as fuck in Japan; the fact he was so over has me slack-jawed. Great, great, great, superb, fantastic ... truly legendary. When you read about this rivalry. It comes across as one of the greatest ever. However I've never been able to find video of these matches that isn't grainy and of poor audio quality. This spoils the experience for me. Is there a particular video source that I should be looking to get a hold of? Is there one that has an English commentary? There's a mint 2-disc DVD set that pretty much covers the feud. Nothing on tube sites likely to equal it. Japanese commentary, naturally: (17.08.79, Calgary): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami - j.i.p (05.02.80): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami (23.04.81): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (01.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (28.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (23.07.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (31.07.82): Dynamite Kid / Bret Hart / Greg Valentine v Tiger Mask / Tatsumi Fujinami / Kengo Kimura (05.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (30.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (21.04.83): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (July ‘83; Calgary): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra - j.i.p (03.02.84): Dynamite Kid v Davey Boy Smith (07.20.84): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra (27.11.85): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask II I enjoyed his late 80s / early 90s All Japan run too. Nothing near in terms of match quality. He just looked a very pissed off, bad man by that point. Anybody got the above DVD Thanks Quote
KingofSports Posted January 21, 2017 Posted January 21, 2017 Dynamite Kid Vs Tiger Mask from the early 80's ... for probably the 7th or 8th time ... Fucking hell, the character of Dynamite Kid was evil as fuck in Japan; the fact he was so over has me slack-jawed. Great, great, great, superb, fantastic ... truly legendary. When you read about this rivalry. It comes across as one of the greatest ever. However I've never been able to find video of these matches that isn't grainy and of poor audio quality. This spoils the experience for me. Is there a particular video source that I should be looking to get a hold of? Is there one that has an English commentary?There's a mint 2-disc DVD set that pretty much covers the feud. Nothing on tube sites likely to equal it. Japanese commentary, naturally: (17.08.79, Calgary): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami - j.i.p (05.02.80): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami (23.04.81): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (01.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (28.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (23.07.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (31.07.82): Dynamite Kid / Bret Hart / Greg Valentine v Tiger Mask / Tatsumi Fujinami / Kengo Kimura (05.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (30.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (21.04.83): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (July ‘83; Calgary): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra - j.i.p (03.02.84): Dynamite Kid v Davey Boy Smith (07.20.84): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra (27.11.85): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask II I enjoyed his late 80s / early 90s All Japan run too. Nothing near in terms of match quality. He just looked a very pissed off, bad man by that point. Anybody got the above DVD Thanks I have it. You can get it from slambamjam & probably others too. Quote
Paid Members SBD Posted January 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2017 Dynamite Kid Vs Tiger Mask from the early 80's ... for probably the 7th or 8th time ... Fucking hell, the character of Dynamite Kid was evil as fuck in Japan; the fact he was so over has me slack-jawed. Great, great, great, superb, fantastic ... truly legendary. When you read about this rivalry. It comes across as one of the greatest ever. However I've never been able to find video of these matches that isn't grainy and of poor audio quality. This spoils the experience for me. Is there a particular video source that I should be looking to get a hold of? Is there one that has an English commentary?There's a mint 2-disc DVD set that pretty much covers the feud. Nothing on tube sites likely to equal it. Japanese commentary, naturally: (17.08.79, Calgary): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami - j.i.p (05.02.80): Dynamite Kid v Tatsumi Fujinami (23.04.81): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (01.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (28.01.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (23.07.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (31.07.82): Dynamite Kid / Bret Hart / Greg Valentine v Tiger Mask / Tatsumi Fujinami / Kengo Kimura (05.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (30.08.82): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (21.04.83): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask (July ‘83; Calgary): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra - j.i.p (03.02.84): Dynamite Kid v Davey Boy Smith (07.20.84): Dynamite Kid v The Cobra (27.11.85): Dynamite Kid v Tiger Mask II I enjoyed his late 80s / early 90s All Japan run too. Nothing near in terms of match quality. He just looked a very pissed off, bad man by that point. Anybody got the above DVD Thanks I have it. You can get it from slambamjam & probably others too. Cheers Quote
zep81 Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 (edited) Got it now Edited February 23, 2017 by zep81 Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 Did the Powerbomb trading board site ever come back online? Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 Unfortunately not. Thanks, thats a shame. Everyone I dealt with on that board was great and very helpful. I'm guessing the WWE Network with library available had a part to play in the downfall. Quote
zep81 Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 Unfortunately not. Thanks, thats a shame. Everyone I dealt with on that board was great and very helpful. I'm guessing the WWE Network with library available had a part to play in the downfall. I think the site was hacked for a second time and Dave just couldn't rebuild the site again. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted April 15, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2017 Hello. I'm after a copy of this years Mania. It HAS to be a copy of the live version. Will it fit on one DVD in super duper HD? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.