Paid Members Fox Piss Posted June 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2011 Fuck! Bought some stuff but have not left my address with the seller. I think A.P is on here? Quote
ultimo the great Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 Wonder if there is any chance of another one being started? Yep, always does. Fuck! Bought some stuff but have not left my address with the seller. I think A.P is on here? Profile Quote
Boon Town Rat Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 (edited) Delete Edited June 18, 2011 by Boon Town Rat Quote
FUM Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 Ordered some discs from that guy from Hong Kong, I know he posts on here as well. Can anyone let me know his username on here just in case he doesn't have access to my address. Quote
Magnum Milano Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 Ordered some discs from that guy from Hong Kong, I know he posts on here as well. Can anyone let me know his username on here just in case he doesn't have access to my address. Think that is wrestlingvcd. Quote
fightingdvds Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 (edited) contact for list Edited January 27, 2015 by fightingdvds Quote
Little Jon Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 Does anyone have a collection of best of WCW cruiserweight action? Quote
Boon Town Rat Posted July 10, 2011 Posted July 10, 2011 New tape trading board.... http://z13.invisionfree.com/BritishTrading...dex.php?act=idx Quote
chrob61 Posted August 18, 2011 Posted August 18, 2011 Name: Chris Website: http://chrob61.tripod.com/ Type of videos: US mostly, old school, WWE, territories Slogan: Approx. delivery time: Depending on where you live, I trade my originals that I have received from previous trades, so I don't burn new discs Trades Taken?: Yes Payment Methods: Latest Tapes/Offers: Just a newbie starting out in this room, I am from the US and am very interested in trading for some European wrestling! Quote
markyyboyy Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Name: Help Japan Tapes Website: http://helpjapantapes.weebly.com Type of videos: NOAH and ZERO 1 Slogan: All Profits To Charity Approx. delivery time: 2/3 Days Trades Taken?: No Payment Methods:PayPal Quote
DaveMcF Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 New UK Tape Trading Board, as the last one has been closed down...again! http://www.powerbomb.org.uk Quote
Little Jon Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 I am looking for copies of the documentaries Lipstick & Dynamite and Memphis Heat. If anyone is able to help, please let me know. Many thanks. Quote
LEGIT Posted July 25, 2012 Posted July 25, 2012 I'm looking for a RAW 1993 set, can anyone square me up. I see Mojo Rising has a set, but can't seem to get ahold of him through PM. Quote
Maffew Posted December 24, 2012 Posted December 24, 2012 Anyone know of any reliable boxing traders out there? Quote
nufc1985 Posted January 18, 2013 Posted January 18, 2013 (edited) I am after the Nigel Mcguinness documentary, and Tommy Dreamer's House Of hardcore DVD from October 2012. If anyone can help, please pm me a price with p&p thanks. Edited January 18, 2013 by nufc1985 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.