Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 3, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2009 i honestly can't say enough good things about nicholasjackson. fast, reliable, helpful, friendly and really good stuff. Quote
:::Saturn::: Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 (edited) Not sure how this thread works. But I've got about 22 sets to unload. I'm getting rid of my collection. So, if anyone is looking for a bargain, then throw me a PM. Everything must go! Edited March 13, 2009 by :::Saturn::: Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted March 15, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2009 i honestly can't say enough good things about nicholasjackson. fast, reliable, helpful, friendly and really good stuff. agreed 100% Quote
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted March 15, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2009 Is Fin/SharkWrestling still going or SiMania? I found those two very reliable. Quote
what-a-rush Posted April 7, 2009 Posted April 7, 2009 Name: what-a-rush Website: what-a-rush.webs.com - has a list of everything for sale. Type of videos: dvds (also may offer from time to time vhs tapes that I'm converting to dvd), Japan , Mexico, U.S. independants, UK, Shoots ivs, tons of wrestling Slogan: what-a-rush Approx. delivery time: quick as possible - 5 working days (Trades Taken?: Yes/No - my discretion) - Quote
nowinengland Posted April 11, 2009 Posted April 11, 2009 (edited) Hey all, im really looking forward to this. Im mainly into trading tbh, but do sell on Ebay but im gonna try this from now on me thinks. Just used this to post my new stuff but website with full list up soon. Cheers. Brendan WHAT IM LOOKING FOR: I'm after any old school NWA (North America) and early to mid 90's WCW, inc TV episodes. I do have most of the WCW tbh but always on the look out. Looking for WWE Vintage Collection Episodes - *Really after these* I'M WILLING TO BUY DVD's AND ALWAYS WILLING TO TRADE LATEST Edit 11-04-09 Name: Brendan Docherty Website: Coming Soon Type of Videos/DVD's: United States (NWA, WCW, WWF, ECW) Circa 1980's-2000 / United States (ROH 04-Present, CZW, XPW) Japan Circa 1990's-Present (Noah, Dragon Gate, Big Japan, New Japan, FMW 1st Gen DVD/VHS) Approx. delivery time: ASAP Trades Taken?: Yes/No - Yes, very willing to trade. Payment Methods: PayPal Latest Tapes/Offers: 1st Gen FMW NTSC VHS Originals The Enforcer, Rule The Asylum, Total Carnage, Yokahama Deathmatch, Ring of Torture, War of Attrition, King of the Deathmatch, Final Encounter, Flying Assassin, Crash N Burn, Total Carnage, Torn To Shreds PLEASE PM ME FOR PRICE AND MORE INFO ON THE ABOVE 'LATEST TAPES/OFFERS'. ***WEBSITE WITH FULL LIST COMING VERY SOON*** or email brendan.docherty@hotmail.co.uk Edited April 12, 2009 by nowinengland Quote
The Guvnor Posted May 10, 2009 Posted May 10, 2009 Name: British Wrestling DVDs Website: www.britishwrestlingdvds.vze.com Type: Classic British wrestling Approx. Delivery: As quick as possible, but up to a week if business is busy. Trades Taken?: Yes. See website for details of stuff I'm looking for. Payment Methods: Paypal only. Cost: Quote
gambra Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 Name: Hardcore Trades Website: http://hardcoretrade.webs.com Type of videos: WWF 1996-Now + ECW/ROH/ Approx. delivery time: 1wk Trades Taken?: Yes Latest Tapes/Offers: I only want to do trades, I don't sell. Looking for: -WWE Raw Jan 2008-August 2008 in 720p HD MKV/MP4 format. No DVD's. -WWE Smackdown Jan 2008-August 2008 in 720p HD MKV/MP4 format. No DVD's. -ECW Hardcore TV 1993-2000 complete sets -ECW on TNN 1999-2000 complete set -ECW PPV's 1993-2000 -Ring Of Honor shows (#1-present) -Any Japan hardcore wrestling sets (King of the Deathmatch etc) Open to most things for trade. PM me to set up a trade! Quote
Rampage Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 Im interested in Trading for a bit. Im after FWA, Chikara, Old WWF PPV's, Old ECW. RAW and Smackdown sets. I have Old and Current WWE, WCW, UK Shows, CZW Etc, If anyone is interested, drop me a pm. Quote
melvin snodgrass Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 I've traded in the past few weeks with these three of the above: what-a-rush, gambra & Rampage. All three are good traders. You shouldn't have any worries about dealing with them. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted June 23, 2009 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2009 Just to say I have recently dealt with Sivy and AmericanJoeFan and both have sent DVD's in excellent condition very fast. Trusted and highly recommended Quote
nowinengland Posted July 27, 2009 Posted July 27, 2009 (edited) LATEST 27/07/09 AAA TripleMania XVII (June 13, 2009) 2 Disk DVD - Lucha Libre on Galavision - TV-DVDRip Edited July 27, 2009 by nowinengland Quote
dyvim Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 (edited) Name: Dyvim Website: http://dyvimstapes.blogspot.com/2009/10/wrestling-tapes.html Type of videos: US indy wrestling, Puro and Joshi DVDs Slogan: Eddie Kim sends his regards! Approx. delivery time: 3-5 working days Trades Taken?: Yes Payment Methods: PayPal Price: Edited October 14, 2009 by dyvim Quote
mattgriffin Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 Name: 08 Wrestling Website: http://08wrestling.webs.com Type of videos: WWE, ECW, TNA, WCW, Shoots, MMA, PRIDE, UFC Slogan: MMA and Pro Wrestling Media Approx. delivery time: 1 to 2 weeks (I reside in Singapore) Trades Taken?: (If it's something i need, Yes) Payment Methods: Paypal Price: $4 USD a disc (I use Sony DVD-Rs only) Even though i reside in Singapore, i have sent stuff to Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, USA and UK all with no issues at all. My most recent package to UK reach there in about 6 days. I am contactable at the following; sgprowrestlingmediavault@yahoo.com.sg Quote
Boon Town Rat Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 (edited) Name: Boon Website: PM me for a list Type of videos: WCW PPV 24/7, ECW, WWE, ROH Slogan:In It To Win It Approx. delivery time:Every Thursday i Post Trades Taken?: Yes Payment Methods: PayPal/Trades Prefer Trades Latest Tapes/Offers: About 30 WCW ppv 24/7 Verision Edited December 1, 2009 by Boon Town Rat Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.