gazthejaz Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Anyone doing dirt cheap WCW PPV/TV DVD's? hi yes i do them for Quote
dp01 Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 Anyone know where I can get hold of a 'Randy Savage' compilation DVD set. I'm not quite sure which traders are still active, so hit me up a message if you can lead me on the right path. Thanks in advance. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted April 8, 2011 Posted April 8, 2011 For some reason or another I never got round to getting these, was wondering if anyone can help me out with them: * Edge: Decade of Decadence * Shawn Michaels: My Journey * Road Warriors: Life & Death of Wrestlings Most Dominant Tag Team * Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure (Shoot INterview) if anyone can help, let me know via PM Quote
darren_x_hunter Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 Looking for old FWA and IPW:UK events. PM me if anyone has any. Cheers Quote
Mr Mojo Rising Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 Please click on the link in my sig, for my full collection. Quote
Flatulent Dad Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 (edited) Website: http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/ Type of videos: Puroresu / Joshi Puroresu (Japanese wrestling) Slogan: Nihon Ichiban Approx. delivery time: 3 Edited January 30, 2013 by cactus40 Quote
theaddicane Posted May 22, 2011 Posted May 22, 2011 I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I was looking for a pretty cheap source of UFC shows. I'd like to get them all on disc. I don't know how many you could pop on each one, maybe 2 or 3. Anyone selling them? Quote
Heatseeker Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 anyone reliable that sells tv complete sets from the 90s wwf/wcw/ecw? please pm Quote
MoistVaj Posted June 5, 2011 Posted June 5, 2011 Looking for a season set of WWF Prime Time 92. Anyone can hook me up I'm open to trades or can pay via paypal or cheque. PM if you have it. Cheers! Quote
KingOfMetal Posted June 16, 2011 Posted June 16, 2011 I posted this in the main classifieds section but no-one has got back to me as of yet. Looking to get hold hold New Japan's USA shows from May 13,14 and 15 if anybody has them on DVD Quote
Cannibal Man Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 Has the UK Tape Trading board shat the bed then? Quote
ultimo the great Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 (edited) Someone has reported the board by the looks of it RIP Edited June 17, 2011 by ultimo the great Quote
Mr Mojo Rising Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 Someone has reported the board by the looks of it RIP Wonder if there is any chance of another one being started? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.