icke83 Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 Hi does anyone have ECW Vs. USWA - Civil war of the 90's I can buy a copy of? Quote
Vinnie B Posted June 12, 2016 Posted June 12, 2016 Still no news on the board? In its absence, I'd like to see if anyone has the 1992 Yearbook set. PM. Quote
lightningxlock Posted June 22, 2016 Posted June 22, 2016 Was hoping for an update myself. Starting to look like it isn't coming back Quote
Magnum Milano Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 I tried to PM you lightningxlock but you can't receive new messages at the moment. Quote
lightningxlock Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Sorry Magnum. Deleted a few things so should be ok now Quote
Magnum Milano Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 (edited) Edit Edited June 24, 2016 by Magnum Milano Quote
lightningxlock Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Hmm, thats a shame but I think you're right. Thanks for the update, Magnum Quote
uwc39 Posted August 11, 2016 Posted August 11, 2016 Looking for old Collectors Series Silver Vision VHS releases on dvd. Can anyone help? Quote
redbullmaster Posted October 3, 2016 Posted October 3, 2016 Looking for a copy of UK lads of the ring vol 6, Thanks for any help Quote
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 4, 2016 Posted October 4, 2016 Looking for a copy of UK lads of the ring vol 6, Thanks for any help Someone on Grinder probably has a copy, I'd suggest looking there. Quote
redbullmaster Posted October 4, 2016 Posted October 4, 2016 Looking for a copy of UK lads of the ring vol 6, Thanks for any help Someone on Grinder probably has a copy, I'd suggest looking there. Very droll, Quote
Edgehead Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 I was wondering if anyone could recommend and point me in the right direction of a good UK based trader. I am on the look out for Superstar comp sets and Tv specials? Quote
gazthejaz Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 I'm in uk what specifically are you after ? Quote
stefan Posted November 12, 2016 Posted November 12, 2016 I'm looking to buy WWF Prime Time Wrestling 1992 complete set. Can anyone help? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.