Tape Trading Directory

Moo

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first bad experience with gazthejaz. Ordered some discs on 22nd may (roh war of the worlds and wrestlecon) for £12. Gary is very quick to respond when it relates to payments and ordering however come 6th June still no discs. 10th June which is just under 3 weeks after order I asked for a refund and unsurprisingly no response. Don't want to shit on the guy because he has been great in the past but may be worth checking with him timescales for delivery as he is keen to take money in but you may have to wait a while if you want your discs. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, gazthejaz said:

what company is it from and did you get all discs I sent you?

Yes Thanks not had chance to watch them yet 

It was a list of the 100 greatest matches of the 1980's which some people complied to tape back then so was just seeing if over the years it made it to dvd 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

So back in the early 90's you could get monthly compilations from tape traders ie Jan93 and it would have the best matches from that month normally Japan and Mexico do any traders still do these in 2017 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...