BufftheStuff Posted June 10, 2022 Posted June 10, 2022 Does anyone have the A&E biographies? Particularly interested in the Bret Hart, Macho Man and Roddy Piper episodes. Thanks! Quote
Mattf1983 Posted July 19, 2022 Posted July 19, 2022 Is, there many active traders around still I'm looking to get monthly japanese Deathmatch top ups? Can anyone help Quote
Mattf1983 Posted July 19, 2022 Posted July 19, 2022 Would be monthly updates on stuff atm so BJW and Providence and FMW-E shows Quote
fightingdvds Posted July 19, 2022 Posted July 19, 2022 7 hours ago, Mattf1983 said: Is, there many active traders around still I'm looking to get monthly japanese Deathmatch top ups? Can anyone help Old DM & new DM like GCW.. https://ichiban2008.wixsite.com/wrestlingdvds Quote
blackholesun85 Posted September 30, 2022 Posted September 30, 2022 Can anyone recommend a reliable UK trader that has ROH 2002-2008, WWE tagged classics, AEW, NOAH and NJPW 2010 to present day with Japanese commentary? Thanks Quote
blackholesun85 Posted October 6, 2022 Posted October 6, 2022 Hi can anyone vouch for gazthejaz or fightingdvds before I make a purchase? Cheers Quote
gazthejaz Posted October 6, 2022 Posted October 6, 2022 I have had discs off fighting dvds for many years never had any problems Quote
tomkat2006 Posted December 20, 2022 Posted December 20, 2022 does anyone have the match listing for the chris benoit (wwf) 42 disc set thats floated around Quote
BLAT Posted July 19, 2023 Posted July 19, 2023 On 9/30/2022 at 3:04 PM, blackholesun85 said: Can anyone recommend a reliable UK trader that has ROH 2002-2008, WWE tagged classics, AEW, NOAH and NJPW 2010 to present day with Japanese commentary? Thanks I am not trading as I am currently selling off my entire collection but I do have tons of ROH 2002-2009 as well as tagged classics. Feel free to DM if interested Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 Is there anyone selling any wrestling hard drives? Certain I saw a post a while ago but cannot for the life of me find it. Quote
Smugmode Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 (edited) Long shot here but I’m looking for copies of a tape compilation, the internet collection, that I made years ago when I posted as Legend. I doubt anyone kept them or remembers them as the contents were pretty poor but they did have quite a lot of satellite feed footage from 2003 and 2004. I managed to stumble across someone selling volumes 1 and 2 on eBay which was a miracle in itself but 3-11 are likely gone for good now. but if anyone has them or knows a trader who might likely have them please let me know. Here’s the listings I found on an old archived tape trading site, I never knew I’d made so many, those were the days! https://web.archive.org/web/20060411130710/http://www.mewv.tk/ Edit, that link only seems to work on desktops for me for some reason Edited February 26, 2024 by Smugmode Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.