kidzero Posted August 28, 2019 Posted August 28, 2019 I'm looking for the aew shows I watched them live but wanna give the a rewatch. Quote
Onemanmade Posted September 7, 2019 Posted September 7, 2019 1 hour ago, gazthejaz said: I have them Dynamite radio or the AEW shows? Quote
Paid Members SBD Posted September 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2019 6 hours ago, gazthejaz said: I have them Have you got the money you owe me from over a year ago, you know when you said you had certain discs took the money then stated you didn't have them and had spent the money Quote
gazthejaz Posted September 7, 2019 Posted September 7, 2019 sorry I forgot about that haven't been on here for ages how much was it and what's your PayPal please? Quote
Paid Members SBD Posted September 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2019 16 hours ago, gazthejaz said: sorry I forgot about that haven't been on here for ages how much was it and what's your PayPal please? Sent you a DM last night with the details Quote
Tamura Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 Anyone got IWA Mid-South's 2003 and/or 2004 Ted Petty Invitational for trade? Looking for DVD clones, no VHS to DVD or AVI to DVD please. Quote
Onemanmade Posted September 24, 2019 Posted September 24, 2019 does anyone have UKW British Bash 2014 for trade? Main event was Davey Boy Smith Jr vs Prince Ameen, and also Sykes vs Dynamite Dan with Dynamite Doll was on the card Quote
The Guvnor Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Feels silly asking this on here, as I have so much British wrestling footage, but is there another good source for WOS on here please? Reason being, I've noticed a few matches in my collection which are poor quality and I'm looking to upgrade them. Thanks for any help. Quote
KingofSports Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 17 minutes ago, The Guvnor said: Feels silly asking this on here, as I have so much British wrestling footage, but is there another good source for WOS on here please? Reason being, I've noticed a few matches in my collection which are poor quality and I'm looking to upgrade them. Thanks for any help. My collection in general is in good nick. If there's anything here you want to upgrade, we could possibly sort something out: https://puroresuview.blogspot.com/p/british-wrestling-dvds-gallery_22.html Quote
The Guvnor Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, KingofSports said: My collection in general is in good nick. If there's anything here you want to upgrade, we could possibly sort something out: https://puroresuview.blogspot.com/p/british-wrestling-dvds-gallery_22.html Awesome. Thank you. I'll have a look and get back to you Quote
The Guvnor Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Unfortunately, the ones I'm looking for aren't on there, but thanks anyway. It's appreciated. Quote
Onemanmade Posted October 23, 2019 Posted October 23, 2019 I’m looking for a match from AJPW Tag League 1984 please? Specifically Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen vs Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith any footage at all of the match would be incredible please! Quote
Magnum Milano Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 On 5/19/2019 at 12:44 AM, ratedrpoed said: Has anyone got this MCW set or one similar - http://www.oocities.org/wcwsucks.geo/mcwdvdset.html On the off chance you see this, I've got this set and will happily sell you my copy. Additionally I also have the MPPW set from when that was a developmental territory ('98-00). Alternatively anyone else potentially interested drop me a message. Only one of each available. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.