Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Looking for the below, on 2 discs each please:

Summerslam 88 (Anthology version)

Wrestlemania 1 (Tagged classics)

Wrestlemania 2 (Tagged classics)

Wrestlemania 3 (Tagged classics)

Wrestlemania 4 (Tagged classics)

Summerslam 92 (Tagged version)

Thanks. 

Posted

I’m missing a few shows in my RAW/Smackdown 2000 sets, does anyone have these sets and would be able to do the missing shows for me?

I need these Raws 

24/4 19/6 3/7 6/11 and 18/12

and these Smackdowns 

6/1 13/1 27/4 10/8 17/8 21/9 28/9 5/10 26/10 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi all - would anyone happen to have the original Sky Sports broadcast version of WWF SummerSlam 92? Very keen to find this if anyone has it - many thanks.

Posted

Hi everyone.

I am looking for the W*ING resurrection show that had some of the ECW guys on it.

I can find the other show curse of the barbed wire bat on YouTube but can’t find the other one anywhere. If anyone has it please  let me know. Thanks 

Posted
6 hours ago, FWA Goon said:

Hi everyone.

I am looking for the W*ING resurrection show that had some of the ECW guys on it.

I can find the other show curse of the barbed wire bat on YouTube but can’t find the other one anywhere. If anyone has it please  let me know. Thanks 

 

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...