Million$Body Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 Someone get me CZW Tournament Of Death 4 on DVD for a fiver. Wow your so polite. I bet you've had 50 offers already. Quote
hello sir Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Plus they gotta find it then they gotta get it on dvd and its quite a hard title to find not to mention they have to by it and that would cost about Quote
Guest Dirk Gently Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Plus they gotta find it then they gotta get it on dvd and its quite a hard title to find not to mention they have to by it and that would cost about Quote
The G Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 Lame thing to ask this but well i aint sent one in a while. when sending a postel order i put there name on the front of the postel order and then i put there address on the back of that little slip which tears of and i keep. i think thats what i did before anyway. correct ? Quote
Eric Cartman Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 Traded with SPRX recently, very quick guy.I notice Ghost of a Bullet posting around these parts along with quite a few others ive traded with in the past and mostly on other forums. Quote
Flatulent Dad Posted October 1, 2005 Posted October 1, 2005 (edited) For all things Japan (Puroresu / Joshi Puroresu):- - Updated - see post dated 25.4.11 Edited April 25, 2011 by cactus40 Quote
Eric Cartman Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Better give this a go then.Name:SimonWebsite:Please ask for my list.Type Of DVDs: Abit of everything reallySlogan: They maybe cheap as chips but im sure eating them isn't a good idea.Approx. Couple of days, gets abit busy round Xmas time and the start of summer.Trades taken? - DVDs onlyPayment Methods: Cheque, Postal Order or CashLatest tapes/offers: DVDs Quote
The Maven Effect Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 (edited) Name: FraserWebsite: I don't got no website, I'm afraidType of recordings: DVD (in the midst of converting all my videos onto DVD)Slogan: I tried registering "I'm that damn good" as a slogan/trademark but somebody had beaten me to it.......Time take: Will get tapes done within 2 or 3 days, depending on order but I promise to bust my ass to do it as quickly as poss, and keep you updated on the progress of your order.Trades taken? - Yes, I'm really just trades only for now - only in it for fun, rather than money.Type of videos: I have 600 videos/DVDs - about 50% are WWF/E, with the rest mostly consisting of North American stuff (TNA, WCW, ECW, ROH, CZW etc) and a small smattering of Mexico/Japan. Got a lot of Pride & UFC from the past few years. Most of my videos contain match listings, so feel free to PM me if interested. I have very good relationships with every trader/seller, big or small, I've dealt with so must be doing something right!If you are at all interested in what I have, chances are you will have something I want so please let me know. Edited December 4, 2005 by The Maven Effect Quote
Guest Feel that ASS baby Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 Name: FTABWebsite: PM me for my website addressType of recordings: DVDsSlogan: Not at the moment.Time take: Within 3 days. Next day if your lucky.Trades taken? - Not at the momentType of DVDS: Loads of WWE/F, ECW, CZW, WCW and other promotions. Hundreds of films for sale. Many TV shows, including rare ones. I aslo provide high quality XXX titles.I also have some WWE/F PPVS's which I want to get rid of so PM me if you want any of them.Payment methods: Paypal, cash, cheques or postal ordersPrices: Quote
Guest cold_black Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 (edited) site took down due to risk of legal action thank you Edited December 2, 2005 by cold_black Quote
Guest matty_wwe Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 Name: Matty Baldry Website: My Tapes/DVD's Type of videos: WWF, WWE, ECW Slogan: If you use the best, there's no need to use the rest! Approx. delivery time: The Day after payment is recieved/cleared Trades Taken?: Yes Payment Methods: paypal, postal order, cheque, cash Latest Tapes/Offers: On the webpage Quote
Oliver Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 Name: OliverType of videos & DVD: ROH, PWG, IWA: MS, Chikara, IWS, IWA: EC, Marc le Grizzly, EWR, BCW, CZW and others get in touch for a full list. Official DVD's and videos from just 5-6 poundsApprox. delivery time: quickTrades Taken?: Yes (I'm after recent OVW right now)Payment Methods: Cheque, cash, paypalLatest Tapes/Offers:[/bmany of the latest PWG, IWA: MS, ROH, CZW, IWC, IWS, Chikara and more, get in touch for further details Quote
Guest wwemani Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 (edited) Hi,Here's my info Name: wwemaniWebsite: None, chris__keller@msn.com for MSNType of videos: VHS/DVDSlogan: WCW 4 LiFEApprox. delivery time: 2 to 5 daysTrades Taken?: YesPayment Methods: Paypal / Money OrderLatest Tapes/Offers: Ask for my list Edited February 10, 2006 by wwemani Quote
Guest bloogoogoo Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Name: bloogoogooWebsite: online list comingType of videos: VHS/DVDApprox. delivery time: 2 to 7 daysTrades Taken?: YesPayment Methods: Paypal / Cheque/ Money Ordercontact ame at bloogoogoo@hotmail.com with your list if you're intrerested in a trade. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.