Tape Trading Directory

Moo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dirk Gently

Plus they gotta find it then they gotta get it on dvd and its quite a hard title to find not to mention they have to by it and that would cost about

Lame thing to ask this but well i aint sent one in a while. when sending a postel order i put there name on the front of the postel order and then i put there address on the back of that little slip which tears of and i keep. i think thats what i did before anyway. correct ?

• 1 month later...

Better give this a go then.Name:SimonWebsite:Please ask for my list.Type Of DVDs: Abit of everything reallySlogan: They maybe cheap as chips but im sure eating them isn't a good idea.Approx. Couple of days, gets abit busy round Xmas time and the start of summer.Trades taken? - DVDs onlyPayment Methods: Cheque, Postal Order or CashLatest tapes/offers: DVDs

• 1 month later...

Name: FraserWebsite: I don't got no website, I'm afraidType of recordings: DVD (in the midst of converting all my videos onto DVD)Slogan: I tried registering "I'm that damn good" as a slogan/trademark but somebody had beaten me to it.......Time take: Will get tapes done within 2 or 3 days, depending on order but I promise to bust my ass to do it as quickly as poss, and keep you updated on the progress of your order.Trades taken? - Yes, I'm really just trades only for now - only in it for fun, rather than money.Type of videos: I have 600 videos/DVDs - about 50% are WWF/E, with the rest mostly consisting of North American stuff (TNA, WCW, ECW, ROH, CZW etc) and a small smattering of Mexico/Japan. Got a lot of Pride & UFC from the past few years. Most of my videos contain match listings, so feel free to PM me if interested. I have very good relationships with every trader/seller, big or small, I've dealt with so must be doing something right!If you are at all interested in what I have, chances are you will have something I want so please let me know.

Edited by The Maven Effect

Guest Feel that ASS baby

Name: FTABWebsite: PM me for my website addressType of recordings: DVDsSlogan: Not at the moment.Time take: Within 3 days. Next day if your lucky.Trades taken? - Not at the momentType of DVDS: Loads of WWE/F, ECW, CZW, WCW and other promotions. Hundreds of films for sale. Many TV shows, including rare ones. I aslo provide high quality XXX titles.I also have some WWE/F PPVS's which I want to get rid of so PM me if you want any of them.Payment methods: Paypal, cash, cheques or postal ordersPrices:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matty_wwe

Name: Matty Baldry

Type of videos: WWF, WWE, ECW

Slogan: If you use the best, there's no need to use the rest!

Approx. delivery time: The Day after payment is recieved/cleared

Trades Taken?: Yes

Payment Methods: paypal, postal order, cheque, cash

Latest Tapes/Offers: On the webpage

• 2 months later...

Name: OliverType of videos & DVD: ROH, PWG, IWA: MS, Chikara, IWS, IWA: EC, Marc le Grizzly, EWR, BCW, CZW and others get in touch for a full list. Official DVD's and videos from just 5-6 poundsApprox. delivery time: quickTrades Taken?: Yes (I'm after recent OVW right now)Payment Methods: Cheque, cash, paypalLatest Tapes/Offers:[/bmany of the latest PWG, IWA: MS, ROH, CZW, IWC, IWS, Chikara and more, get in touch for further details

Guest wwemani

Hi,Here's my info :) Name: wwemaniWebsite: None, chris__keller@msn.com for MSNType of videos: VHS/DVDSlogan: WCW 4 LiFEApprox. delivery time: 2 to 5 daysTrades Taken?: YesPayment Methods: Paypal / Money OrderLatest Tapes/Offers: Ask for my list :)

Edited by wwemani

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bloogoogoo

Name: bloogoogooWebsite: online list comingType of videos: VHS/DVDApprox. delivery time: 2 to 7 daysTrades Taken?: YesPayment Methods: Paypal / Cheque/ Money Ordercontact ame at bloogoogoo@hotmail.com with your list if you're intrerested in a trade.